Suggestions for where to sell pipes

Wilderness Pipe

Hello eyeryone

I have some Pipes that I would like to sell or trade. Now, I'm fairly new to Pipe smoking (2 years) and also not very Internet savvy. Living in Canada's Yukon Territory as a Hunting and Wilderness Guide and 6 to 8 hours to the closest neighbor, I very seldom got opportunities to get on the net. Only recently did I get a satellite internet system at home and Boy what a Treat. I feel like I'm in the 21st Century :king:....
Anyhow, to get back to the topic at hand, I have a Peterson System deluxe and a Vauen "Auenland" (it's a Church warden in Lord of the Rings Style) that I would like to sell or trade. Both pipes have seen very little use (3 to 4 smokes) and are only 5 months old. I bought them while visiting family in Germany. Now I'm not sure if there are any online Platforms where people buy and sell used pipes, but if there are, which Sites would you recommend. Any suggestions?
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

I don't see why you couldn't post them here in the trades section as long as you don't mind shipping stateside. This would probably be the easiest of your options. Selling them via eBay is another possibility, but that is not something necessarily for the faint of heart.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Wilderness Pipe

houtenziel wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:45 pm I don't see why you couldn't post them here in the trades section as long as you don't mind shipping stateside. This would probably be the easiest of your options. Selling them via eBay is another possibility, but that is not something necessarily for the faint of heart.
Great, thanks for the tip. I wasn't sure if it was against the Forum rules. I don't mind shipping stateside. It's not too expensive.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Forum rules? Oh yeah... uh, no selling of tobacco. Trades are fine. Selling/trading pipes is fine. There might be a post count or period of time you're expected to stick around first but this is a pretty casual group. I don't think we strictly adhere to all the rules. You'll be called out if anything is out of line but I'd say you're alright.

Now, what's this about a Peterson?...