Someone go buy this Charatan second before I do!

JTWilliams
Member in Very Good Standing

Bro Uhaha wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:09 pm Looks like somebody bought it...
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Dr Uhaha

JTWilliams wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:15 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:09 pm Looks like somebody bought it...
With that moustache and jacket, I believe you. ✔
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

That's a seriously awesome poker , man
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

well this pipe was in my mailbox today thanks to [mention]JTWilliams[/mention] who now has a special rank to show my gratitude. I just looked at the pipe a little closer and it does have a few little fills, which bothers me not at all. The drilling is spot on, the stem is above average for a second, the Union Jack on the stem is too cool, and I never even heard of this Charatan seconds line before this auction popped up. The coolest thing about the pipe is the spirit of generosity in which I received it, which makes it better than a straight grain for me. This pipe stays on the rack no matter where my tastes wander. Thank you [mention]JTWilliams[/mention] and I look forward to filling this unsmoked Ton with some Burley come Monday morning.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Hang on...I have a link to a Former pipe that someone should buy before I do!
Very generous of you [mention]JTWilliams[/mention] ! Goodfella 👍
The Troll Whisperer
JTWilliams

sisyphus wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:51 pm well this pipe was in my mailbox today thanks to [mention]JTWilliams[/mention] who now has a special rank to show my gratitude. I just looked at the pipe a little closer and it does have a few little fills, which bothers me not at all. The drilling is spot on, the stem is above average for a second, the Union Jack on the stem is too cool, and I never even heard of this Charatan seconds line before this auction popped up. The coolest thing about the pipe is the spirit of generosity in which I received it, which makes it better than a straight grain for me. This pipe stays on the rack no matter where my tastes wander. Thank you [mention]JTWilliams[/mention] and I look forward to filling this unsmoked Ton with some Burley come Monday morning.
Enjoy sir. I was low on posts to participate in Secret Santa, plus you do much to keep this weird vessel afloat.
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski