Latest Pipe Purchase 2021

Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

ejr10mm wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:25 am PAD is alive and well. I just got to thinking about the pipes I acquired recently. Peterson halloween XL315, Christmas 2021 pipe in the Baker street shape (bulldog), just ordered a Peterson Newgrange spigot in 606 and I asked the wife for a Peterson pub pipe for Xmas, which means that's probably what I'm getting. I'll post a group shot when I get them all together. Sad part about it, I still can't smell or taste from the covid, so I can't enjoy smoking them. I have been building up the cellar stash too. Once I get my senses back I'll be in good shape.
i hope your senses come back in full shortly and the first smoke is perfect. those are some mighty fine pipes you are getting. look forward to the group shot
"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

They sat out in the cold mailbox for a few hours because I wasn't expecting then to come in so quickly, but the two kaywoodies are here . It's my first time ordering from greywoodie and I gotta admit I'm impressed. He even took the time to handwrite a note. The quality of the pipes are also impressive as well. Up to this point I only have 2 standard kaywoodies which are nice , very nice but I feel like these are a step up

Del Gue
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Big Iron wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:34 pm They sat out in the cold mailbox for a few hours because I wasn't expecting then to come in so quickly, but the two kaywoodies are here . It's my first time ordering from greywoodie and I gotta admit I'm impressed. He even took the time to handwrite a note. The quality of the pipes are also impressive as well. Up to this point I only have 2 standard kaywoodies which are nice , very nice but I feel like these are a step up

A handwritten note speaks volumes about how a proprietor values your business. I send out handwritten postcards after someone stays with us. I appreciate their support and the extra step of putting pen to paper is much nicer than some spam form-letter email.

Those are some very nice looking pipes.

Did you get a sticker with that, too?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:11 pm
Big Iron wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:34 pm They sat out in the cold mailbox for a few hours because I wasn't expecting then to come in so quickly, but the two kaywoodies are here . It's my first time ordering from greywoodie and I gotta admit I'm impressed. He even took the time to handwrite a note. The quality of the pipes are also impressive as well. Up to this point I only have 2 standard kaywoodies which are nice , very nice but I feel like these are a step up

A handwritten note speaks volumes about how a proprietor values your business. I send out handwritten postcards after someone stays with us. I appreciate their support and the extra step of putting pen to paper is much nicer than some spam form-letter email.

Those are some very nice looking pipes.

Did you get a sticker with that, too?

Thanks @Citizen B. The handwriting really does make one hell of a difference In a world of quickly written letters hashed out on a computer. the pipes look sharper than I expected, the dark brown is something else. He threw in a free sticker and some candies. Old school style customer appreciation. I dig it. The stickers probably gonna go right on my hardhat . Hope you have been well and the holiday was great for you and the family.
Del Gue
Fidibusz

Nice pipes. I have a nice Saxon poker from Nate. Fast shipping, nice pipe, personal handwritten note, sticker, and candy. I will buy from him again for sure. Sometimes you just need a new pipe.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I’m adding another Vittoria. This one is an 8815, a panel shanked Lumberman.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:07 am I’m adding another Vittoria. This one is an 8815, a panel shanked Lumberman.

That's a nice pipe!
The Troll Whisperer
cigrmaster
Member in Good Standing

Wildcrow wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:06 pm
cigrmaster wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:26 pm My latest purchase was a Jack Howell Rhodesian.
That is a beautiful piece of briar! So much eye candy
Thanks very much. I have another Dublin in the works from Jack, I am hoping it looks this good.
Harris
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:42 am
Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:07 am I’m adding another Vittoria. This one is an 8815, a panel shanked Lumberman.

That's a nice pipe!
No lie!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Daaaaam , mr Bougie :lol:

seriously , that is killer . i love the shank
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.