Latest Pipe Purchase 2021

simplepipes
Codger in Training

Citizen B wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:52 pm
simplepipes wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:39 pm Image

Cleaned a 60' Era American Falcon Frame I have . . . placed a new Bantam Algiers . . . Large Diameter Small Bowl.

All of my Falcon Stems have been profiled similar to this over the years . . . something a late Uncle did and I have continued.

Ready for service . . .

-sp
Is it the angle or is that a quarter bent? It looks like a really nice pipe.
Probably 1/4 Bent . . . that is the profile I was referring to . . . makes for an exceptionally comfortable Falcon Pipe.

I do not care for the Bent Falcon Profiles . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:30 am
rekamepip wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:15 pm Of course I asked the seller if she had more pipes of such to sell - in hopes that she digs out a box of goodies
I still am waiting for a reply
That would be nice! You may hit the mother load.
I Also tossed in the idea for them to check on some old tobacco hanging around (full tins would be nice)
Just never know what might be stashed in the cupboard
Tsal
Forum Decorum

rekamepip wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:21 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:30 am
rekamepip wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:15 pm Of course I asked the seller if she had more pipes of such to sell - in hopes that she digs out a box of goodies
I still am waiting for a reply
That would be nice! You may hit the mother load.
I Also tossed in the idea for them to check on some old tobacco hanging around (full tins would be nice)
Just never know what might be stashed in the cupboard
Well your already on a hot streak. That second pipe is really nice! C'mon Edgeworth! Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

My new Italian Pot turned up lightning fast today without notice! :awesome:
The Troll Whisperer
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:33 pm My new Italian Pot turned up lightning fast today without notice! :awesome:
A Low rider pot
NICE !
Tsal
Forum Decorum

rekamepip wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:49 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:33 pm My new Italian Pot turned up lightning fast today without notice! :awesome:
A Low rider pot
NICE !
Thank you!
Or Squat. Low rider sounds better. Lol.
The Troll Whisperer
Jlando19

Got these guys in today! They are both pretty small, the small one is real small. I'm ready for Claypril!
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

ImageImage

Just picked up this interesting piece. It's an Abercrombie and Fitch billiard. Yes, that Abercrombie and Fitch! ... The one that now sells 80 dollar hoodies to college kids. Back in the day, it sold general household items, including everything from snow shoes to pipes.

Like many other retailers of the day, They stamped their name on these English made briars, and offered them in there stores.

This is a nice smoker.. I am enjoying some sugar barrel match to get the day going!

Cheers!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Chef Benny wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:07 pm ImageImage

Just picked up this interesting piece. It's an Abercrombie and Fitch billiard. Yes, that Abercrombie and Fitch! ... The one that now sells 80 dollar hoodies to college kids. Back in the day, it sold general household items, including everything from snow shoes to pipes.

Like many other retailers of the day, They stamped their name on these English made briars, and offered them in there stores.

This is a nice smoker.. I am enjoying some sugar barrel match to get the day going!

Cheers!
Funny, in today's PC world, LLBean and Abercrombie and Fitch both try to deny and or distance themselves from the fact they sold pipes at one time.

Enjoy that great piece of history my friend! Smoke in good health!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Wildcat wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:26 pm
Chef Benny wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:07 pm ImageImage

Cheers!
Funny, in today's PC world, LLBean and Abercrombie and Fitch both try to deny and or distance themselves from the fact they sold pipes at one time.

Enjoy that great piece of history my friend! Smoke in good health!
LL Bean even sold tobacco at one point. I never bought it.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017