Latest Pipe Purchase 2022

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

@Big Iron @Mr Beardsley Thank you gentleman. Once I saw it, I knew I had to get it.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:24 pm @Big Iron @Mr Beardsley Thank you gentleman. Once I saw it, I knew I had to get it.
I don't blame you! I keep my pipe cleaners (in the bag, because dust) in an old glass bottom metal beer mug in my garage by my rack that looks like that one
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcat
Codger in Training

rekamepip wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:06 pm Here I s the Savinelli pipe I caught on sale the other day
A new pipe for cheap I cannot complain!
I’ll have my wife wrapped it up for Christmas and I’ll act surprised 🤣
I agree with @Piping Abe that triangle shank is killer! Merry Christmas to you!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Picked up this sweet Peterson. I’m becoming more and more a fan of Peterson. Donegal Rockey Shape 124 with a Nickel Band. Great price. Thoroughly inspected, due to it being a Peterson, and everything is spot on. Can’t wait to light it up.

ImageImage
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:29 pm Picked up this sweet Peterson. I’m becoming more and more a fan of Peterson. Donegal Rockey Shape 124 with a Nickel Band. Great price. Thoroughly inspected, due to it being a Peterson, and everything is spot on. Can’t wait to light it up.

ImageImage
Love Peterson’s. Great history and I’ve never had a bad one. Have one coming to me this week. I was finally able to find pictures of my grandfather smoking a pipe and it was a Peterson. They still make the one he smoked so I ordered one in honor of him. Yours is a beauty!
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:29 pm Picked up this sweet Peterson. I’m becoming more and more a fan of Peterson. Donegal Rockey Shape 124 with a Nickel Band. Great price. Thoroughly inspected, due to it being a Peterson, and everything is spot on. Can’t wait to light it up.

ImageImage
Donegal's are nice. The older ones have my favorite rustication next to Kapruf's.
The Troll Whisperer
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

This Morgason will be joining the others. 20 grams!

pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

@Thelonious monkfish i loooooooove that shape!
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

pipedrum22 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:26 am @Thelonious monkfish i loooooooove that shape!
Thanks! Definitely a favorite here too, hard to beat a well executed Prince.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:12 am This Morgason will be joining the others. 20 grams!

That Blue band is awesome.