Latest Pipe Purchase 2018

Splodger

Just arrived - Castello: Sea Rock Briar Hawkbill. I spent quite some time searching for the right Hawkbill Castello within my budget, and this is the one. I'm pleased, to say the least. I could go on, but I have to have a smoke right now...

ImageImageImageImage
Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind - Henry James
avid

Splodger wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:59 pm Just arrived - Castello: Sea Rock Briar Hawkbill. I spent quite some time searching for the right Hawkbill Castello within my budget, and this is the one. I'm pleased, to say the least. I could go on, but I have to have a smoke right now...

ImageImageImageImage
that is a beauty
insufferable filter guy
avid

Recieved a promotional postcard in the mail from P and C today, Tattoo...have to say it is kind of interesting...
insufferable filter guy
avid

Just checked P and C, the little Tattoo takes a 9 mm filter...OMG, be still my heart
insufferable filter guy
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Splodger wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:59 pm Just arrived - Castello: Sea Rock Briar Hawkbill. I spent quite some time searching for the right Hawkbill Castello within my budget, and this is the one. I'm pleased, to say the least. I could go on, but I have to have a smoke right now...

ImageImageImageImage
That's a great Hawkbill!
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I won this Westbrook pot on the 'Bay today.

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:55 pm I won this Westbrook pot on the 'Bay today.

Definitely a Father Tom Pipe!

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

simplepipes wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:43 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:55 pm I won this Westbrook pot on the 'Bay today.

Definitely a Father Tom Pipe!

-sp
It was calling to me. It went for $11.99 + $3.99 for shipping. That appeals to my sense of value as well.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Splodger

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:44 pm

ImageImageImageImage
That's a great Hawkbill!
Thanks. From my limited experience I’d say it smokes really well. It draws nicely, and there don’t seem to be any hotspots around the bowl. It fits in my hand like it was made for it (the pipe or my hand, I’m not sure). Add to that it’s a lovely thing. The rustication is the best I’ve seen. As you can see, I’m pleased.
Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind - Henry James
rekamepip
Codger in Training

just scored a Hercules 606ex on ebay
looks like an easy cleaner upper
:clap: