eBay find.

Maynard

Estate find on eBay two Mr Brog no 62 lumber jack dwarfs and the smallest Missouri Meer I have ever seen. $17.00 +$3.00 shipping. Can’t light the little Meer because of my mustache, lol.Image
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Maynard wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:32 am Estate find on eBay two Mr Brog no 62 lumber jack dwarfs and the smallest Missouri Meer I have ever seen. $17.00 +$3.00 shipping. Can’t light the little Meer because of my mustache, lol.Image
Nice find! Have you ever tried one of the Brog mortas?
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Maynard

No I haven't but would like one someday.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Nice score, I actually use the little cobs on occasion, careful when lighting. Great for when you don't have time for a full smoke, just load with something strong. I put Oak plugs in the bottom and restem them, sometime I reset the shank to make a bent.

ImageImage
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:45 pm Nice score, I actually use the little cobs on occasion, careful when lighting. Great for when you don't have time for a full smoke, just load with something strong. I put Oak plugs in the bottom and restem them, sometime I reset the shank to make a bent.

ImageImage
Mr. Monkfish, yer an artist.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Maynard wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:40 pm No I haven't but would like one someday.
Reasonable prices for'em. I've always been curious about'em.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:48 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:45 pm Nice score, I actually use the little cobs on occasion, careful when lighting. Great for when you don't have time for a full smoke, just load with something strong. I put Oak plugs in the bottom and restem them, sometime I reset the shank to make a bent.

ImageImage
Mr. Monkfish, yer an artist.
You're too kind.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Nice score. :king:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?