Latest Pipe Purchase 2019

9 Iron
Founding Member

The brylon hatred is almost biblical.

Why do you fear the whore of Babrylon as an abomination of the earth? She carries a little baggage, yeah, but she’s cheap and easy.

simplepipes
Codger in Training

Not a purchase but just cancelled a commission that has been outstanding for a long time.

Just not important to me any longer . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
9 Iron
Founding Member

Just ordered a Kaywoodie Super Grain from WV Smokeshop. They have a nice selection of good looking smooth Kaywoodies and Yello Bole Imperials right now. Just sayin ;)

Middle Earth

simplepipes wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:22 pm Not a purchase but just cancelled a commission that has been outstanding for a long time.

-sp
Don't blame you. Waiting on comission now. In my old age, I am patient and will wait a long, long, time for comissions and gunsmithing if I want the best.
Sorry it did not work out,
Middle Earth

9 Iron wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:25 am Just ordered a Kaywoodie Super Grain from WV Smokeshop. They have a nice selection of good looking smooth Kaywoodies and Yello Bole Imperials right now. Just sayin ;)

Love that. Again, I gave to thanks The Mayor for turning me on to the WV All American Super Piper Store.
Lately, have been on a zero to $100 pipe binge.
Here is one, for $50, I will take it all day, every day
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Middle Earth wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:02 am
simplepipes wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:22 pm Not a purchase but just cancelled a commission that has been outstanding for a long time.

-sp
Don't blame you. Waiting on comission now. In my old age, I am patient and will wait a long, long, time for comissions and gunsmithing if I want the best.
I'm not certain this particular pipe maker is motivated beyond talk. I have been willing of past to wait several months or up to a year but certain pipes are just no longer that important to me. The reality is I have far more that I can smoke presently.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Tsal
Forum Decorum

simplepipes wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:26 am

-sp
I'm not certain this particular pipe maker is motivated beyond talk. I have been willing of past to wait several months or up to a year but certain pipes are just no longer that important to me. The reality is I have far more that I can smoke presently.

-sp
I had to wait almost a year once for a comission and upon receiving it it turned out nothing at all like we've planned. I kept it for a few a month and sold it. Never again will I prepay for a pipe, lesson learned.
The Troll Whisperer
avid

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:21 pm

-sp
I had to wait almost a year once for a comission and upon receiving it it turned out nothing at all like we've planned. I kept it for a few a month and sold it. Never again will I prepay for a pipe, lesson learned.
not long ago i did comission a roto-rooter job
insufferable filter guy
Tsal
Forum Decorum

avid wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:29 pm

-sp
Are your pipes squeaky clean now?
The Troll Whisperer
avid

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:18 pm
avid wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:29 pm
Are your pipes squeaky clean now?
The question is subject to more than one interpretation... 8-)
insufferable filter guy