Page 67 of 119

Re: Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:15 pm
by Thelonious monkfish
avid wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 pm Looking at a pipe on the bay right now. Anyone ever hear of a pear wood pipe???
Let's see a picture. Fruit and Nut woods, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, etc., are fine to smoke from but can be more prone to splitting. If it's got thick walls and a beefy shank, doesn't run you too much, and you like it go for it. I've had pipes in all sorts of other woods.

Re: Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 pm
by avid
9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:05 pm
avid wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 pm Looking at a pipe on the bay right now. Anyone ever hear of a pear wood pipe???
Man-up, buy a brylon. Pearwood is for girlie-men.
You have obviously gone mad...

Re: Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:15 pm
by 9 Iron
avid wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 pm
9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:05 pm
avid wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 pm Looking at a pipe on the bay right now. Anyone ever hear of a pear wood pipe???
Man-up, buy a brylon. Pearwood is for girlie-men.
You have obviously gone mad...
Perhaps. Brylon may be somewhat of an abomination,but pearwood? My hypocrisy only goes so far.

Re: Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:02 pm
by Bruyere_Royale
Mrm1775 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:05 pm Image
Postman was nice to me today.
My first Pete
My first lighter over $20— Kiribi Kabuto
A box of heaven slices.
Sweet Pete!

Re: Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:03 pm
by Bruyere_Royale
9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:09 pm I’m not saying I’ve presently got a Kaywoodie thang goin on, but.... This just showed up.

ImageImageImageImage
Wow! That is a nice Lumberman!

Re: Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:04 pm
by Bruyere_Royale
avid wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 pm Looking at a pipe on the bay right now. Anyone ever hear of a pear wood pipe???
Exotic.

Re: Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm
by Ruffinogold
9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:09 pm I’m not saying I’ve presently got a Kaywoodie thang goin on, but.... This just showed up.

ImageImageImageImage
Love it !!! New ? Where'd ya get it , WV ?

Re: Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 pm
by 9 Iron
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm
Love it !!! New ? Where'd ya get it , WV ?
Actually, no. I’m going to reveal my secret source to you fellas, just cuz I like ya and I know you won’t tell anyone. There’s a guy out there who’s getting some special runs of Kaywoodies and his prices are great. I paid $45 for that Lumberman, brand new, and that included shipping. He has more.

https://901stjames.com/product/kaywoodi ... 16fd43adaa

A video:


Re: Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:20 pm
by Mr Beardsley
9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm
Love it !!! New ? Where'd ya get it , WV ?
Actually, no. I’m going to reveal my secret source to you fellas, just cuz I like ya and I know you won’t tell anyone. There’s a guy out there who’s getting some special runs of Kaywoodies and his prices are great. I paid $45 for that Lumberman, brand new, and that included shipping. He has more.

https://901stjames.com/product/kaywoodi ... 16fd43adaa

A video:

He's the guy doing small batch tobacco stuff too if I'm not mistaken

Re: Latest Pipe Acquisition 2019

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:57 pm
by Thelonious monkfish
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:20 pm
9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm
Love it !!! New ? Where'd ya get it , WV ?
Actually, no. I’m going to reveal my secret source to you fellas, just cuz I like ya and I know you won’t tell anyone. There’s a guy out there who’s getting some special runs of Kaywoodies and his prices are great. I paid $45 for that Lumberman, brand new, and that included shipping. He has more.

https://901stjames.com/product/kaywoodi ... 16fd43adaa

A video:

He's the guy doing small batch tobacco stuff too if I'm not mistaken
Under custom orders on the menu.