Escudo Navy De Luxe

Middle Earth

Well I did say over
Who knows, I do not
But in the next few months I will have an inventory and I expect to be surprised
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a can of Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls today.
The Troll Whisperer
Jlando19

When I first decided to give pipes a try I bought a tin of Navy Escudo De Luxe. I opened it gave it a whiff and was slightly put off and intrigued at the same time. I had no idea what I was doing with those slices but considering myself a slightly intelligent human I broke them up. What I now know we call "rubbing". Packed a bowl, probably too tightly at that point and lit it up. About 10 minutes into my experience I figured maybe this tobacco isn't for me. I had already rubbed a few slices out. So I transferred it all to a jar. I had already seen this done on reddit so I assumed it was a good way to store tobacco.

Fast forward to today. After reading through some posts here and realizing about a month ago that I needed to slow down my puffing to a sipping action. I decided to give this tobacco another try. It's been sitting in that jar for almost a year.

I know this isn't the long term cellaring that some of you probably practice, but what an impact on my experience with it this has had! I really enjoyed it this time around and could pick out some of the flavors in it that I've heard others mention!

Today was a good day in my pipe smoking experience. Cheers guys!
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.