Sales and Coupon Codes WHO HAS THE BEST DEALS ? post here

Mrm1775

Samuel Gawith Fvf in stock at SP. I got the email, logged in ordered 250g x 2. Now it’s out of stock, but they still have 50g tins limit 2
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

For any of you who are fellow cigar smokers -
8 Handmades(Arganese Habano - Bahia Maduro - Villazon Natural - CAO Colombia - Gurkha Sherpa Orange - Hoyo Excalibur - Macanudo Cafe - Sancho Panza Triple Añejo)
For 10 bucks, and you then get promo shipping on your entire order for $2.99.

http://www.cigarsIntl.com/SA7556A

I bought one, mostly just because I haven't tried any of these except for the Mac Cafe. They all sound pretty tasty.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Mrm1775 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:16 am Samuel Gawith Fvf in stock at SP. I got the email, logged in ordered 250g x 2. Now it’s out of stock, but they still have 50g tins limit 2
Nothing! Tried that right after getting notice, 250g disappeared from my cart off the bat, went and added a couple tins, gone, nope. Literally jumped on it within minutes of notice but had no chance, just wish the stores here would ever get stuff in. Think they're just running out whatever pipe tobacco they have to get ouf of that corner. Maybe next year.
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

I signed up for the email and didn't get one. Was too late to score anything... sheesh!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Johnny wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 am I signed up for the email and didn't get one. Was too late to score anything... sheesh!
I was waiting for it and had a cart ready to go, couldn't get to the checkout fast enough. I got to the checkout twice and both times what I had just added was gone. This is a little ridiculous, I know what I want as I've been buying for years, have to imagine how much of this stuff went to social media hype buyers who have never tried any of this stuff, and more than likely won't like it. How many reviews bash SG/GH for smelling like a dead ladys purse? Why did they even buy any?
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:57 am
Johnny wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 am I signed up for the email and didn't get one. Was too late to score anything... sheesh!
I was waiting for it and had a cart ready to go, couldn't get to the checkout fast enough. I got to the checkout twice and both times what I had just added was gone. This is a little ridiculous, I know what I want as I've been buying for years, have to imagine how much of this stuff went to social media hype buyers who have never tried any of this stuff, and more than likely won't like it. How many reviews bash SG/GH for smelling like a dead ladys purse? Why did they even buy any?
There's a new distributor for the SG products so hopefully availability gets better. There's already been more shipments going out since kretek took over in the states
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:57 am
I think some of it is resellers. I was looking to get some from ebay out of being desperate but decided not to give in. There looks to be 250g boxes on P&C now
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

I'm using SP credit, was ready to go but it fell through. Hoping they get some more in soon.
Mrm1775

I’m not going to like these posts. I hate it happened like that. I do see them at p&c also. 250g only
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Really waiting for the GH stuff to show up anyway, all I wanted from SG was FVF.