Latest Tobacco Purchase 2019

Ray Mackessy
Man About Town

Today I ordered a 12oz tub of Velvet from Smoking Pipes and it should arrive tomorrow. I smoked Velvet about 5 yrs ago and we just didn't get along. Back then I just bought the pouch and I recently read that Velvet is a lot better from the tub. Sure hope I won't be disappointed this time around.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

A little somethin'-somethin' in from The Story Teller's Pipe. I cannot say enough good things about Sean Faires (Owner). His communication is beyond outstanding. It is not uncommon for me to receive a notification that he has printed a shipping label late at night. Every order has come with a sample of something I haven't tried before. Bro. Faires is working HARD. He often has uncommon items in stock before the big boys do (sign up for the mailing list). If you are looking for small business tobacconist to support The Story Teller's Pipe is worth a look.

avid

Bro Uhaha wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:59 pm A little somethin'-somethin' in from The Story Teller's Pipe. I cannot say enough good things about Sean Faires (Owner). His communication is beyond outstanding. It is not uncommon for me to receive a notification that he has printed a shipping label late at night. Every order has come with a sample of something I haven't tried before. Bro. Faires is working HARD. He often has uncommon items in stock before the big boys do (sign up for the mailing list). If you are looking for small business tobacconist to support The Story Teller's Pipe is worth a look.

cool
insufferable filter guy
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Bro Uhaha wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:59 pm A little somethin'-somethin' in from The Story Teller's Pipe. I cannot say enough good things about Sean Faires (Owner). His communication is beyond outstanding. It is not uncommon for me to receive a notification that he has printed a shipping label late at night. Every order has come with a sample of something I haven't tried before. Bro. Faires is working HARD. He often has uncommon items in stock before the big boys do (sign up for the mailing list). If you are looking for small business tobacconist to support The Story Teller's Pipe is worth a look.

I've browsed the site a little bit after you mentioned it previously. Good tip on signing up for the email list
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:08 pm

I've browsed the site a little bit after you mentioned it previously. Good tip on signing up for the email list
Cool. Unlike every other site with a 'notify' list, he ACTUALLY sends out e-mails notifying people of hard-to-find items before they land on his website, and his e-mails are hilarious - you'll see what I mean. 🤣
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Just ordered another pound of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Pulled the trigger on 10 five packs of Avanti Licorice Cgars.
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Snagged one tin of Dan London Blend 250 and 2 tins of Morley's Best from tobaccopipes. I'm a sucker for a sale
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:05 pm Snagged one tin of Dan London Blend 250 and 2 tins of Morley's Best from tobaccopipes. I'm a sucker for a sale
I'm at their site now working up an order
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.