Baskets of basket pipes.
9 Iron
Founding Member

Which auction site is that?

What did you pay for the SWRA?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Cool , though I don't understand what auction it is
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wooda
Founding Member

Cigarbid dot com

SWRA was $6 with shipping
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

I plan on visiting cigar bid when I'm prepared to snag several items. Grabbing a 16oz bag of SP for $3 looks fun, but I don't want to degrade the thrill of the score by paying $5 shipping. I know... stingy a$$. 8-)
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Longshanks wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:16 pm I plan on visiting cigar bid when I'm prepared to snag several items. Grabbing a 16oz bag of SP for $3 looks fun, but I don't want to degrade the thrill of the score by paying $5 shipping. I know... stingy a$$. 8-)

You can set up your account to hold winning items for shipping, so if you set it up for a one or two week interval then all your winning items from that period will ship together. Something like that I think.
Mrm1775

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:36 am
Longshanks wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:16 pm I plan on visiting cigar bid when I'm prepared to snag several items. Grabbing a 16oz bag of SP for $3 looks fun, but I don't want to degrade the thrill of the score by paying $5 shipping. I know... stingy a$$. 8-)

You can set up your account to hold winning items for shipping, so if you set it up for a one or two week interval then all your winning items from that period will ship together. Something like that I think.
you are correct
Wooda
Founding Member

Yup. Every Wednesday.
That gives me a full week to win more things and cut down on shipping
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:36 am

Yep, read about that. Such a great feature on an auction site. Wish everything on eBay could be shipped together like that.
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?