"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Have a look at their Kaywoodie prices. :shock:
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:03 pm Have a look at their Kaywoodie prices. :shock:
Aren't all these fancypants handmade Kaywoodies?

Old Ted Award - 2017
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

How on earth did I not know that Paul's had an online store. Also, I need a Paul's pipe shop shirt or something.. my given name is Paul.

*edit after looking through a bunch of pipes... I am so screwed..
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:20 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:03 pm Have a look at their Kaywoodie prices. :shock:
Aren't all these fancypants handmade Kaywoodies?
I don't thinks so.
The Troll Whisperer
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

FYI - Only a fraction of Paul's inventory is on their website. If you call them they will shoot pictures of their actual inventory to your cellphone.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I bet they got tons of old Grabows coming out their ears! A dream come true
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:22 pm I bet they got tons of old Grabows coming out their ears! A dream come true
FWIW, I made a pilgrimage to Paul's. I remembered a card of Silver Duke pots when I was there with my daughter who was buying me a Father's Day pipe. She had decided I needed a Cayuga, and so it would have been bad form to buy something else. I had remorse at the missed opportunity, and called Paul's a couple of weeks later. The guy who answered the phone could not be bothered.

So - I made another trek to Flint. The card was empty. I asked a more helpful employee (Paul's son I think), and he said he knew where some Grabow pots were. He proceeded to rummage around and found me two. I put them aside to buy them them. Being the consummate salesman, as he was going through things he found a Punto Oro pot as well, remarking, "The price on that is old." He could see me eyeballing the Punto Oro and said he thought I needed to buy it before it got marked up. I had expected to leave with a half dozen Grabow pots. I have no regrets on the Punto Oro.

Old Ted Award - 2017