Medico Fans, Look at this Auction

Bamarick

I would bid on this myself except that I've bought 6 new, and new to me, pipes in the past month. If I bought this I just might have to pay for a divorce lawyer or a larger Doghouse. https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-MEDICO ... SwH1pcCaoT
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Whalehead King

One of my favorite pipes is a Medico pipe.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Whalehead King wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:46 pm One of my favorite pipes is a Medico pipe.
I have a Medico Crest "Ancient Bruyere" Bulldog that has quickly become a favorite. The bowl looks like it might be a bit small for me, and I already have that niche filled by my Brebbia Lord, or I'd be all over that.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Bamarick

houtenziel wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:51 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:46 pm One of my favorite pipes is a Medico pipe.
I have a Medico Crest "Ancient Bruyere" Bulldog that has quickly become a favorite. The bowl looks like it might be a bit small for me, and I already have that niche filled by my Brebbia Lord, or I'd be all over that.
One of the Pipes I recently bought from Rusticated is a Medico Crest. That Pipe is the reason I was searching for Medico.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!