Hockey

Ronv69
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:07 pm Guys , theres nothing like Hockey ! Its got everything and fighting . Baseball is the equally excellent opposite sport . All the other sports suck

If you ever go to a hockey game, and especially if you're on the glass , Youd be a hockey fan , no doubt . Its amazing
I've been. On the front row. Gordie Howe and the Houston Aeros. Nothing but fighting. I tried 3 times because I kept getting free tickets. You know, hockey in Houston Texas?
All the same, no game, just fighting. With pads on. Most boring thing in the world.
God and Texas!
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

I'm an addict during the post season.
ever forward
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ronv69 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:06 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:07 pm Guys , theres nothing like Hockey ! Its got everything and fighting . Baseball is the equally excellent opposite sport . All the other sports suck

If you ever go to a hockey game, and especially if you're on the glass , Youd be a hockey fan , no doubt . Its amazing
I've been. On the front row. Gordie Howe and the Houston Aeros. Nothing but fighting. I tried 3 times because I kept getting free tickets. You know, hockey in Houston Texas?
All the same, no game, just fighting. With pads on. Most boring thing in the world.
Ron ............................ awwwww :lol:

Ok , ya dont like hockey :D
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:05 pm

I'd rather mount a blade backwards on my circular saw and build a deck in Texas in August than watch a baseball game
Its a great game to play :thumbs:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:19 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:05 pm

I'd rather mount a blade backwards on my circular saw and build a deck in Texas in August than watch a baseball game
Its a great game to play :thumbs:
Agreed. Playing baseball is a helluva lot more fun than watching it
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

We used to have a minor league team
The Lexington Thoroughblades. The players would flip pucks into the stands for the kids during warm ups. We used have 3 or 4 pucks laying around. Not sure what happened to them. Those games were fun as h-e- double hockey sticks. :lol:
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:18 pm

I wouldn't know, having never seen a game.
God and Texas!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ronv69 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:04 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:18 pm

I wouldn't know, having never seen a game.
:lol: