Pizza....

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

The best of both worlds:

I can't believe we're on page 23 of this thread. I read all the way to page 9. There's a lot of good info in here but I've got to walk the dog in a few minutes.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:19 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:13 am
Citizen B wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:22 pm Old, old, old, old, old, old school:

This is not pizza.
Did you watch the whole thing?
I started to but fast forwarded it to see him eat it.
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:55 pm
Citizen B wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:19 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:13 am

This is not pizza.
Did you watch the whole thing?
I started to but fast forwarded it to see him eat it.
You missed the best part. :facepalm:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I just ordered a pizza from kennys pizza in mccaysville GA.. im hopingbi haver either a beer or an RC in the fridge
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

THE EXTRA large
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:18 pm Image

THE EXTRA large
That's a nice looking pie.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Even though it's in Belgium, most, if not all, of the instructions on this machine are in English. Belgians are very civilized.

I like how he can see the pizza cooking in the oven inside the machine via CCTV.

I think they're Walloons, but I can't tell. I haven't spent enough time in Belgium to pick up the difference.

By video's end it turned out to not be the greatest looking pie, but, you know what? It was made by a dumb robot. For the price and the convenience, I wouldn't snub it on a dark night with a long walk ahead of me.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Puff nstuff

We are fortunate to have a number of top flight pizza joints in my town. We don't get too caught up in the arguments over what style of pizza each place tries to represent, because we're in California and anything goes, and well, they're all pretty different from another. One of these places is owned by a woman that I had a brief fling with in high school; she had a wood-fired pizza oven imported from Italy, and she makes absolutely delicious thin crust pizzas with house-made salumi and fresh ingredients from local growers. That's her working the oven. Image
Probably my favorite pizza of all time was from a little shop I used to go to in the late 90's in Miami Beach called Pizza Rustica - super flavorful deep dish rectangles sold by the slice that were always fresh and just divine. They made a few standards like Margherita etc., but my favorite was the spinach and gorgozola. I wonder if they're still there.
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:38 pm We are fortunate to have a number of top flight pizza joints in my town. We don't get too caught up in the arguments over what style of pizza each place tries to represent, because we're in California and anything goes, and well, they're all pretty different from another. One of these places is owned by a woman that I had a brief fling with in high school; she had a wood-fired pizza oven imported from Italy, and she makes absolutely delicious thin crust pizzas with house-made salumi and fresh ingredients from local growers. That's her working the oven. Image
Probably my favorite pizza of all time was from a little shop I used to go to in the late 90's in Miami Beach called Pizza Rustica - super flavorful deep dish rectangles sold by the slice that were always fresh and just divine. They made a few standards like Margherita etc., but my favorite was the spinach and gorgozola. I wonder if they're still there.
It seems they are still selling pizza.

https://pizza-rustica.com/
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Puff nstuff

@Fr_Tom and it looks like they've been quite successful over the years, too! That's cool!
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪