Pie, Pie, Pie

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:13 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:31 pm
Citizen B wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:56 pm The only pie I like is a pizza pie. Thin crust. Preferably with anchovies.
"Pizza Pie" you say? That's a tri-state sorta thing.
Oregon, Washington, Idaho? Or, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico? It's a big country and I don't travel much.
Neither. Tri-state is New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
The Troll Whisperer
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Speaking of anchovies, how about pasta puttanesca!
ever forward
fingall
Member in Good Standing

I love anchovies but how did we get to here from pie? Someone must be one of those crazy Scandinavians with their everything fish.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

man , iove pies . My ma wasn't big into pies. She made stellar fancy stuff but not pies so much . My first real ob was in a bakery and the guy was a master . I got turned on to many a pie . Back then , an apple crumb pie was a mind blower and I still dig them but the key lime is my favorite followed by mt pumpkin pie that I make, which is basically the pie off a lobby pumpkin can with some tweaks. Pumpkin pie with a little real whipped cream and a coffee .... holy shit , look out . Ok , now that I'm thinking about it, pumkin and key lime are tied
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:24 pm Pumpkin pie with a little real whipped cream and a coffee .... holy shit , look out
Add a bowl of Wessex Burley Slice to that and you can rest on your laurels.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

fingall wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:18 pm I love anchovies but how did we get to here from pie?
This is how most off-topic threads go. :buddy:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Bamarick

Lemon Pie, oh but how I do love me some Lemon Pie, along with Pecan Pie, sweet Potato Pie, Japanese Fruit Pie, heck if it's Pie I'll eat it, but Lemon is still my favorite.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Ah, I see. How did the whole pie obsession start anyway? The second p being left out of pipe?
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

fingall wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:12 pm Ah, I see. How did the whole pie obsession start anyway? The second p being left out of pipe?
Nope, just the usual swirling vortex of entropic nonsense.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt