Pie, Pie, Pie

Bamarick

Citizen B wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:16 pm
Bamarick wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:06 pm Let's not forget about the classic Moon Pie.
I found the picture on Google Images. It's supposed to be a 12x12" logo sign.

Is that a pipe tin label or is that a wrapper for the delicious cookie Mobile, Alabama is famous for?
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Saw this last night on Instagram. If I wasn't doing keto I would absolutely hunt it down
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
fingall
Member in Good Standing

I always tell my wife, whether it's keto or something else, "sometimes it's worth it. Tomorrow's a new day for a new beginning." 😁 Na, stay on it; keto's good for you. That does look verry good though.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:10 pm Saw this last night on Instagram. If I wasn't doing keto I would absolutely hunt it down
I think I just had sugar seizure from looking at the picture. :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:10 pm Saw this last night on Instagram. If I wasn't doing keto I would absolutely hunt it down
That's just too much flavor to turn down.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I went and bought the ingredients for our Turkey Day pies yesterday. Cherry, pecan, pumpkin, sweet potato, millionaire, and Mississippi Mud pies. The meal is just something standing between me and all those pies!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:21 pm I went and bought the ingredients for our Turkey Day pies yesterday. Cherry, pecan, pumpkin, sweet potato, millionaire, and Mississippi Mud pies. The meal is just something standing between me and all those pies!
What is millionaire pie?
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

fingall wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:09 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:21 pm I went and bought the ingredients for our Turkey Day pies yesterday. Cherry, pecan, pumpkin, sweet potato, millionaire, and Mississippi Mud pies. The meal is just something standing between me and all those pies!
What is millionaire pie?
Furr's Cafeteria had a pie called Millionaire pie. It was my favorite as a kid. I found several knock off recipes, this one is perfect. You can guess the reasoning behind the name...it's rich!

https://www.food.com/recipe/furrs-cafet ... pie-112211
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:45 pm
What is millionaire pie?
Furr's Cafeteria had a pie called Millionaire pie. It was my favorite as a kid. I found several knock off recipes, this one is perfect. You can guess the reasoning behind the name...it's rich!

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:45 pm
What is millionaire pie?

This looks right up our alley; I'm going to make this. Thank you!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

This is a picture of Mile High Pie:

It's made of ice cream.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.