Mars Bars

Tsal
Forum Decorum

I haven't had a Mars bar since I was a kid. I like Snickers but I'll reach for Reces Peanut butter cups first. Glad you found a source of happiness!
The Troll Whisperer
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:57 pm

"Everybody loves Snickers. Nobody ever says the $100,000 Bar."
The 100k is my all-time fav
ever forward
sisyphus
Person of Interest

this is the wrapper I grew up with
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Im from Hackettstown NJ , home of M&M Mars , and I dont recall Vegas having anything to do with Mars Bars ? What am I not getting
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:26 pm
Chef Benny wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:08 pm My wife is 36 weeks pregnant.. So i figured what better place to go for those cravings.
You're a wonderful husband. Keep treating her like that and there'll be another on the way by fall.

Hope everything goes perfectly for mama and baby. πŸ™πŸΌ
Thanks a million bro! I am super excited!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:37 pm Im from Hackettstown NJ , home of M&M Mars , and I dont recall Vegas having anything to do with Mars Bars ? What am I not getting
@Ruffinogold good question. The candybar was invented in 1937 by Forrest Mars, son of american candy maker Frank Mars (the dude who invented the milkyway bar) old Forrest hit it big with the Mars bar.. He sold out early on.. Liscencing out his recipe to the big dogs which is how M&M eventually got it.. Just like tobacco, candy names change corporate hands too.. Over the years the Mars bar would undergo many tweaks to the wrapper and the recipe.. It was produced in UK, Aus, and even Poland.
Meanwhile.. The old man Forrest Mars is ready to retire off of all his candy deal sweet $ .. in 1981 he moves to Vegas and starts the Ethel M chocolate factory.. Named after his mama Ethel Mars. This chocolate factory is amazing! Its home to one of the largest cactus gardens in the world.. The chocolate is legit! True artisan delights! In 2016..they got the rights back to the original recipe and logo.. So here i am eating one!
Cheers!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Chef Benny wrote: ↑Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:52 am
Ruffinogold wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:37 pm Im from Hackettstown NJ , home of M&M Mars , and I dont recall Vegas having anything to do with Mars Bars ? What am I not getting
@Ruffinogold good question. The candybar was invented in 1937 by Forrest Mars, son of american candy maker Frank Mars (the dude who invented the milkyway bar) old Forrest hit it big with the Mars bar.. He sold out early on.. Liscencing out his recipe to the big dogs which is how M&M eventually got it.. Just like tobacco, candy names change corporate hands too.. Over the years the Mars bar would undergo many tweaks to the wrapper and the recipe.. It was produced in UK, Aus, and even Poland.
Meanwhile.. The old man Forrest Mars is ready to retire off of all his candy deal sweet $ .. in 1981 he moves to Vegas and starts the Ethel M chocolate factory.. Named after his mama Ethel Mars. This chocolate factory is amazing! Its home to one of the largest cactus gardens in the world.. The chocolate is legit! True artisan delights! In 2016..they got the rights back to the original recipe and logo.. So here i am eating one!
Cheers!
Well no shit :thumbs: .... got yourself a real one !! Enjoy it , they were killer
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
fingall
Member in Good Standing