Tootsie Pop Poll

What is your favorite Tootsie Pop flavor?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Orange
29%
Cherry
13%
Chocolate
38%
Raspberry
13%
Grape
8%
Lemon
No votes

Total votes: 24
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

So, am I the only one who didn't know about sugar free Tootsie Pops? It probably doesn't help that I only shop about once per year, literally.

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Dr Uhaha wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:13 pm So, am I the only one who didn't know about sugar free Tootsie Pops? It probably doesn't help that I only shop about once per year, literally.

I was more surprised that they have miniatures. I wouldn't have noticed that they are sugar free if you hadn't mentioned it.

Tiny Tootsie Pops and sugar-free. The dieter's dream made true.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I see that there are Tootsie Pops with light blue wrappers on the shelf. I haven't picked one up yet. I was there for Choward's Violet Mints, but, you know I'm going to be dipping my mitts in the Tootsie Pop box next week when I go to the grocery store. I'm guessing blueberry. It could be blue raspberry. Heck, it could be anything. Hunger makes the best sauce.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

I keep Tootsie Roll Pops in the truck for emergency rations. A few years ago they came out with pomegranate, which is the best flavor I have ever tasted in a TRP.
God and Texas!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ronv69 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:36 pm I keep Tootsie Roll Pops in the truck for emergency rations. A few years ago they came out with pomegranate, which is the best flavor I have ever tasted in a TRP.
I agree with you, but do you really want to start that conversation again?

Then again, I'm game if anyone else doesn't have anything else to do. I think the novelty flavors keep my interest in the core flavors. After all, if all that's left is chocolate, I'll pass and buy a pack of Choward's Violets instead. But, if there is a novelty Tootsie Pop in the box, I'll take it-----I will pay for it, of course. They all know me here.

I like pomegranate and I like watermelon. I can't think of another one, aside from the blue that I haven't tried yet. I have a mind like a sieve. I'm sure if you name another flavor, I'll say Oh, yeah! Of course!

I wouldn't mind a mint Tootsie Pop. I wonder if they ever tried making it. I know I have never had that. I'd try to eat it, probably more than once, for novelty's sake.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Armycw2

At the risk of being branded a heritic/heathen /commie/pinko I must admit I hate tootsie rolls and any products that contain the vile brown paste... Let the hate flow through you
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Armycw2 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:44 pm At the risk of being branded a heritic/heathen /commie/pinko I must admit I hate tootsie rolls and any products that contain the vile brown paste... Let the hate flow through you
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Armycw2 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:44 pm At the risk of being branded a heritic/heathen /commie/pinko I must admit I hate tootsie rolls and any products that contain the vile brown paste... Let the hate flow through you
Say it isn't so... :shock:
The Troll Whisperer
Jlando19

I like Hi-Chew.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Armycw2

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:18 pm
Say it isn't so... :shock:
It is so.. No toostie crosses my lips. It is a vile substance worthy of scorn and loathing.
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington