What's for Breakfast?

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Wright's Hickory smoked bacon, eggs any style, toast. Orange juice and coffee. The OJ isn't fresh squeezed but it's really good just the same! 8-)
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Maynard

Bacon and black coffee.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Pork tenderloin, chicory coffee with heavy whipping cream, half an apple
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
ncrobb
Founding Member

A package of instant grits with real butter in them and a couple cups of Bustelo.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Two slices of white toast, one butter and jelly the other peanut butter and coffee.
The Troll Whisperer
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Waffle House - Fiesta Omelet, grits, raisin toast and all-you-can-drink coffee. :king:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Took the day off to take the Old Folks Christmas shopping, and cooked'em breakfast. Ham & egg scramble w/onions, fresh sliced heirloom tomato, English muffins, and coffee. :thumbs:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Whalehead King

I had oatmeal and a liter of water followed by a cup of black coffee (Community Coffee New Olreans Blend---i.e. coffee with chicory mixed in it).

As to what else was served under our roof this morning......https://www.labelleesplanade.com/most-u ... w-orleans/

[Sorry, I couldn't resist the segue.]
ncrobb
Founding Member

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:59 pm
As to what else was served under our roof this morning......https://www.labelleesplanade.com/most-u ... w-orleans/

[Sorry, I couldn't resist the segue.]
Ya know, sooner or later your gonna talk me and my wife to coming to New Orleans.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Whalehead King

ncrobb wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:19 pm
Ya know, sooner or later your gonna talk me and my wife to coming to New Orleans.
You and Mrs. Cobb should follow La Belle on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/labelleesplanade/ I put New Orleans-related stuff (and sometimes New Orleans breakfast-related stuff) up there 2-3-4 times a day or more. Let me work my marketing magic on you two and we'll see you before the end of next year! New Orleans is magical, as I never get tired of saying. We love where we live. You and Mrs. Cobb will, too. You've got two friends on Esplanade Avenue.

We've had a couple members from PSF stay with us, not too many. I don't post links to our websites to build business, we're doing just fine, thanks, but to share the New Orleans State of Mind and my world, here. We don't talk pipes and machine made cigars much when PSF members are in the house. There is so much going on in New Orleans that we don't run out of other topics of conversation.

When you're ready, you know where to find us. I'd like that. With a tip of my fedora your way, sir. :king: