What's For Supper?

Wildcat
Codger in Training

fingall wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:27 pm My wife requested lasagna made with sliced zucchini in place of the pasta.
My wife has a gadget that turns zukes into "spaghetti" and its great that way! Enjoy!

Speaking of the Mrs, she just texted and said she's making (regular) spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight. Happy, happy, happy!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Wildcat wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:31 pm
fingall wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:27 pm My wife requested lasagna made with sliced zucchini in place of the pasta.
My wife has a gadget that turns zukes into "spaghetti" and its great that way! Enjoy!

Speaking of the Mrs, she just texted and said she's making (regular) spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight. Happy, happy, happy!
Thanks. Good for you! There's nothing like homemade spaghetti and meatballs.
Silver
Certified Codger

Lasagna tonight!
Riff89

Mexican for supper drove all day so early supper for me.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Riff89 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:45 pm Image

Mexican for supper drove all day so early supper for me.
I thought BR was the truck driver. You, too?

I have nothing but respect for truck drivers. I always have. That's my generation. My son is a truck driver and I am very proud of him.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Riff89

@Citizen B nah not a truck driver I’m a pipeline maintenance foreman. Basically just make sure natural gas and petroleum pipelines stay safe. That being said driving all up and down the east coast is a huge part of my job and my work truck has DOT numbers and an ELog so most days I feel like a truck driver lol. Truck driving is a respectable profession my oldest son wants to be a truck driver and I’d be proud as well.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Riff89 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:41 pm @Citizen B nah not a truck driver I’m a pipeline maintenance foreman. Basically just make sure natural gas and petroleum pipelines stay safe. That being said driving all up and down the east coast is a huge part of my job and my work truck has DOT numbers and an ELog so most days I feel like a truck driver lol. Truck driving is a respectable profession my oldest son wants to be a truck driver and I’d be proud as well.
A pipeline maintenance foreman, huh? Whodathunkit? Thank you for keeping America running.

With a firm handshake,
-CB
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Silver
Certified Codger

Wow, nobody's eaten a dinner worth posting since last Thursday? Had a warm, sunny, breezy day here in the Lower Peninsula, so, grilled chicken, rice and broccoli tonight.
Riff89

I’ve been trying to lose some weight @Silver I figure a meal every five or six days should do the trick! Just kidding we had meatball subs and French fries for supper tonight.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Chef salad
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom