A Pair of CZs

sisyphus
Person of Interest

put fiber optic sight set on the 75 and some G10 grips, like both a lot
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
sisyphus
Person of Interest

so my boy's CZ 75 Compact PCR arrived last week. This gun is just sick. Everything that is great about the full sized 75 is here, and somehow the Compact feels even better. Every time I put this gun up in front of me the sight picture is perfectly aligned, just begging me to pull the trigger. The feel in hand is absolutely amazing.

ANYONE who is thinking about a first or a new carry gun should just go straight to the CZ 75 Compact. Small enough to carry, large enough to shoot well, amazing ergonomics, 15 in the magazine. It is all I can do not to order one for myself. This gun feels better and will outperform much more expensive options. CZ's base line is the best value in all of firearms IMO.
Middle Earth

Lot of love for the CZ 75s out there
Great reputation
9 Iron
Founding Member

Yep, my PCR is my favorite handgun in my little arsenal. I’ve shot plenty of others, maybe only the Sig P229 rivals it (in my hands anyhow). I’ll never part with mine.

sisyphus
Person of Interest

I would go out and buy the 75 Compact PCR for myself after handling my boy's, but Dan Wesson is about to launch their version of it, and that would complete my Dan Wesson collection at a perfect 3. Wish it wasn't so costly but I think I have to have it nonetheless.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I am going to replace the trigger on my 75 B with the 85 trigger. The modern trigger is too curved, and I get bit by it every time I put more than a couple mags through the gun. I'm going to replace the trigger return spring while I'm at it and take 1/2 lb off the DA pull
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Middle Earth wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:13 am Lot of love for the CZ 75s out there
Great reputation
I can't speak for the handguns but I have a couple of shotguns by them that are nice.👍
The Troll Whisperer
9 Iron
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:29 pm
Middle Earth wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:13 am Lot of love for the CZ 75s out there
Great reputation
I can't speak for the handguns but I have a couple of shotguns by them that are nice.👍
I’ve been thinking of trying one of CZ’s over/under 12 guages. I shot a Browning Citori for a very long time and eventually had to retire it, wore the thing out. New Citoris are way out of my league now, way too expensive, but I really miss a nice over under. The prices seem reasonable on the CZ.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

9 Iron wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:50 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:29 pm
Great reputation
I’ve been thinking of trying one of CZ’s over/under 12 guages. I shot a Browning Citori for a very long time and eventually had to retire it, wore the thing out. New Citoris are way out of my league now, way too expensive, but I really miss a nice over under. The prices seem reasonable on the CZ.
Browning and Berreta are ridiculously priced these days... CZ has a great selection of long guns for just about anything and they have a good warranty. I would recommend them to anyone in the market.
The Troll Whisperer
avid

never handled one but those cz pistols look very ergonomic
insufferable filter guy