Bro Uhaha is A-OK

sisyphus
Person of Interest

I decided a trading post feedback forum was a good idea. Not a big deal now because we're small and we all know each other, but someday we may have a bigger membership and I always felt this kind of forum was a good idea when trading was going on. I did set this subforum not to display in Recent Topics, as the only time this info is relevant is when you're researching a trading partner or leaving feedback. It doesn't need to gunk up the recent topics.

Did a trade with [mention]Bro Uhaha[/mention] this morning, and he was super quick with great communication. Very easy deal A+
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Nice, Bro is quick for sure. Me, not so much lately. All my dealings here have been straightforward and everyone is on the level, this place is great. Patient too. Sorry guys, everything has been packed/labelled/ready to go, I'm taking some time off finally so I can catch my breath and handle necessary errands. Pipes will be shipped out by tomorrow. My apologies again for allowing work to interfere with anything pipe or tobacco related.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

So far I've done business(mostly trades) with the following folks: MikeDennison, Mr. Beardsley, Thelonious Monkfish, and rekamepip. All have exceeded my wildest expectations.
While I am not going to name names, I want to give a shout out to the general forum body for it's continual generosity. I don't know why it still surprises me, but it does. You know who you are.. ;)
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

houtenziel wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:15 am So far I've done business(mostly trades) with the following folks: MikeDennison, Mr. Beardsley, Thelonious Monkfish, and rekamepip. All have exceeded my wildest expectations.
While I am not going to name names, I want to give a shout out to the general forum body for it's continual generosity. I don't know why it still surprises me, but it does. You know who you are.. ;)
Just realized this was specific to Bro Uhaha.. lol.. Well he was kind enough to send me a tin of Deception Pass, and I even got a badass spool of tripwire just in case I need to rig up some claymores to keep the neighbors dog off of my lawn. He's the cat's ass in my book.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt