Site appearance

fingall
Member in Good Standing

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this and I'm sorry if it's not: is anyone else getting an error message box at the top of the page on the forum? It reads:
Error
null is not an object (evaluating 'window.localStorage.getItem')
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Never mind, it's gone now. I don't know why but I think it had something to do with blocking cookies. That's the only change I've made, and now that I've allowed cookies it's gone.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

what browser?
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Riff89

The only problem I have with the layout is that the notifications bell is right next to the logout button. I’m always on my iPhone so it is probably just a me problem lol. Anyway that’s the only gripe you’ll get out of me! Good bunch of folks and plenty of ball busting it’s a good place to hang out!
fingall
Member in Good Standing

sisyphus wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:10 pmwhat browser?
I'm using Brave. I was messing around yesterday and decided to block scripts and cookies and I think it started happening soon after that. I turned off blocking for scripts first (unrelated to this issue) and later turned off cookie blocking while browsing the forum to see if it resolved and it did. I've gotten no error box since allowing cookies.
fingall
Member in Good Standing

To test, I just turned on blocking and the message popped up again; turned it off and it went away. I don't know what it means but that's that.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

yeah you are safe to drop your shields on PSF. Good choice of browser btw, it's what I use and I'm a fan.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list