Ruffs Brokeback Mountain Relinquishing sign up thread for tobacco goodies

Alex

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:56 pm So , some commie china bastid make a flick of two queer cowboys .... it doesnt interest me . However , it may interest you or not ... but either way , it doesnt matter . If you win , youll receive the commie Brokeback Mountain cd , along with ....

Stuff .

What the Hell does the film , Broke Back Mountain" have to do is communism? Just because it was made by a Chinese filmmaker? This subject matter is obviously very disturbing to many a straight man which makes most of us including me, but the filmmaker is not a bastard,.... and how do you know he's a communist... just because he's Chinese?
I remember seeing this film on an airplane on my way back to New York from England I think it was "Virgin Atlantic".. probably a gay airplane Company right....., virgin Atlantic? What kind of name is that? Anyway although it was a bit embarrassing to watch for me at times I actually found it one of the most honest films I had seen in quite a while about a Single subject matter, and superbly acted. Honest in terms of the believability of the human beings in it. as the characters developed ,and not just running after each other with guns or cars..

Lets all grow up a little shall we ?
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Nope, I'll stick with Commie Bastids. If they made a film about Bambi at The Peoples Propaganda Studio #28 they would still be Commie Bastids, Which they are, by the way.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Alex wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:27 pm Lets all grow up a little shall we ?
By who's definition? Your's? Then no.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Wildcat
Codger in Training

@Ruffinogold If it's not too late, I'm on board now.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Alex wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:27 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:56 pm So , some commie china bastid make a flick of two queer cowboys .... it doesnt interest me . However , it may interest you or not ... but either way , it doesnt matter . If you win , youll receive the commie Brokeback Mountain cd , along with ....

Stuff .

What the Hell does the film , Broke Back Mountain" have to do is communism? Just because it was made by a Chinese filmmaker? This subject matter is obviously very disturbing to many a straight man which makes most of us including me, but the filmmaker is not a bastard,.... and how do you know he's a communist... just because he's Chinese?
I remember seeing this film on an airplane on my way back to New York from England I think it was "Virgin Atlantic".. probably a gay airplane Company right....., virgin Atlantic? What kind of name is that? Anyway although it was a bit embarrassing to watch for me at times I actually found it one of the most honest films I had seen in quite a while about a Single subject matter, and superbly acted. Honest in terms of the believability of the human beings in it. as the characters developed ,and not just running after each other with guns or cars..

Lets all grow up a little shall we ?
Ok , Alex . I guess you dont want in is what your sayin :D

As far as growing up .. been there done it , its over rated . I prefer a sense of humor , albeit my own , which doesnt appeal to the entire world
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcat wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:14 am @Ruffinogold If it's not too late, I'm on board now.
:thumbs:
Riff89

The winner should have to watch the movie and give a review... let’s up the ante boys! Hahahahaha
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Alright ya bastids [ commies and non commies ] .... Im bumping again for people to sign up
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Riff89 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:33 am The winner should have to watch the movie and give a review... let’s up the ante boys! Hahahahaha
God , thats brilliant ! :thumbs: lol
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Top notch cinematography (I heard).

Actually, I've purchased several copies of this movie over the years. One of my Army buddies was a real live cowboy in South Dakota, and he used to get his mail in a small town near his ranch - kinda place where everyone knows everyone, and everybody knows everybody else's business.

So, each year around Christmas I'd ship him a case of Lone Star beer via UPS (labeled as something else), and I'd mail him a copy of this movie. Now, not a lotta people know this, but you can mail just about anything as long as it has an address label and postage on it, so when I would mail him the movie I just left it in the clear plastic, so the gossips at the post office would know all about it. :lol:

Every year he'd call to swear me about the movie, thank me for the beer, and we'd proceed to reminisce about all the hijinks we got away with in the Army.

Miss my friend, but have the memories. 👍🏻