I took the first step today ...

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

If you haven't, I'd call John Middleton during normal business hours, M-F. Don't bother calling them after hours or on the weekend. You should ask for a good correspondence address and send them a letter.

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:30 pm I giot this back , which is a good sign :) "

Thank you for contacting Altria. This is an automated message to confirm receipt of your e-mail. Our staff is available to respond to your messages during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We value your questions, comments and suggestions and will make every effort to send a reply via e-mail within five business days. However, some questions may require additional research or use of company resources and may take longer to respond.

Sincerely,
Altria Group, Inc.
Excellent. Trying something is always better than doing nothing. Showing up is half the battle. That has always been my M.O. You'll be able to charm your way through. You have credentials. You are Mayor of PSF and a lot of people are looking forward to the results of your in-depth research. I sincerely doubt people are banging down their door asking about the history of the company. They'll probably be happy to talk to someone who shows an interest. You are doing good work in the field Agent 28.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Just checked my email and got this ...

Hello John –

Thank you for your email.

The website to which you sent your email, www.altria.com, is the official website of Altria Group, the parent company of Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and Philip Morris Capital Corporation. These are each separate operating companies with their own employees, operations and products.

Because your inquiry is a question for John Middleton, we ask that you contact John Middleton Company’s Consumer Department directly at (888) 878-4562.

Thank you for contacting the Altria family of companies.

External Communications

Altria Client Services

Cool !! Ill call when I get a chance m hopefully tomorrow
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:41 pm If you haven't, I'd call John Middleton during normal business hours, M-F. Don't bother calling them after hours or on the weekend. You should ask for a good correspondence address and send them a letter.

lol ... just saw this ^^^^^^^^
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.