I think in finally starting to get it

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:05 am
Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:59 am
Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:48 am I pretty much took to it like a fish to water. It is important no to overthink it, and basically you figure out what works for you. I think really all the YouTube videos are more of a barrier with all the advice and "rules."
People just like to hear themselves talk. Social media, cellphones, and what have you have given the blowhards of the world a soapbox of unprecedented height in the history of the planet!
:shock:
You know I wasn’t talking about Tom! Just all those yahoos on YouTube telling everybody else how to do things! I like videos of people showing the other new stuff like guns, pipes, tobacco… Stuff like that. Blowhards, not so much.
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 3):
CoreyRBruyere_RoyaleFr_Tom
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:10 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:05 am
Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:59 am
People just like to hear themselves talk. Social media, cellphones, and what have you have given the blowhards of the world a soapbox of unprecedented height in the history of the planet!
:shock:
You know I wasn’t talking about Tom! Just all those yahoos on YouTube telling everybody else how to do things! I like videos of people showing the other new stuff like guns, pipes, tobacco… Stuff like that. Blowhards, not so much.
Of course I know that... I was just cracking up reading this morning. I feel the same way..
:lol:
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithFr_Tom
.............🎳