She Made Me Do It

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Sometimes, it's not what a woman says but what she is that makes you do what you do. When you're done doing it, you thank her for being her. You don't want to disappoint her.

Having a good woman in your life is an impossible thing to replace, especially if you think about a woman as a thing. A good companion is a treasure that helps you be the best you can be. One time I was reading a book called, "The Man Who Loved Women." It was a biography of Casanova. My wife at the time, said, "Are you reading a book about yourself?"

I have never lived alone. How much that explains about me, I can't say. I enjoy the company of women who push me to be the best Citizen B I can be. I'm sure most of you feel the same way about the women in your lives.

I cannot imagine a world without women. I am looking forward to the pandemic to be over. I miss being able to see women's faces without masks.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

I smoked in my last truck, but that was where I ate lunch when I was working. I would park under a tree and eat then enjoy a pipe. I could never smoke and drive. (It always looked like a comedy act with a physical comedian like Dick Van Dyke) So I've never smoked in my current truck.
God and Texas!
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

I smoke in my truck and I smoke in my house with the exception being cigars in the house. Mrs. Lostdog is very understanding. If I fire up an exceptionally noxious weed she just takes off to deplete the bank account a bit more. When the checks start bouncing she gets my attention and I switch to a light aromatic.
Armycw2

Citizen B wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:35 pm I miss being able to see women's faces without masks.
I take it you've never been in the Army...
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:35 pm Sometimes, it's not what a woman says but what she is that makes you do what you do. When you're done doing it, you thank her for being her. You don't want to disappoint her.

Having a good woman in your life is an impossible thing to replace, especially if you think about a woman as a thing. A good companion is a treasure that helps you be the best you can be. One time I was reading a book called, "The Man Who Loved Women." It was a biography of Casanova. My wife at the time, said, "Are you reading a book about yourself?"

I have never lived alone. How much that explains about me, I can't say. I enjoy the company of women who push me to be the best Citizen B I can be. I'm sure most of you feel the same way about the women in your lives.

I cannot imagine a world without women. I am looking forward to the pandemic to be over. I miss being able to see women's faces without masks.
You pretty well had my attention there until the pic
Wildcat
Codger in Training

I smoke in my truck and my past trucks, but never in Mrs Cat's car, which is what we use on the weekends.

I've always purchased used work trucks, that is, like my current 2012 Silverado, plain Jane, no frills, bench seat, roll-up windows etc. I smoke, eat, drink, spill and fart in them all, enjoying them to the fullest and yes, sometimes even the farts are good. Resale be damned.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Armycw2 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:24 pm
Citizen B wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:35 pm I miss being able to see women's faces without masks.
U.S Navy 10 years.

Go ahead, say it.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

fingall wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:32 am
Citizen B wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:35 pm Sometimes, it's not what a woman says but what she is that makes you do what you do. When you're done doing it, you thank her for being her. You don't want to disappoint her.

You pretty well had my attention there until the pic
We call that Ye Olde Baite & Switche where I come from. ;)
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Armycw2

Citizen B wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:33 pm
U.S Navy 10 years.

Go ahead, say it.
I wonder what branch has the ugliest females?
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Armycw2 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:07 am
Citizen B wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:33 pm

U.S Navy 10 years.

Go ahead, say it.
I wonder what branch has the ugliest females?
Which branch was Bea Arthur in? :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!