Suddenly I'm smoking cat turds

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

joe28 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:21 pm Tanks for the replies!
It's not the virus, as I have my 87 year old father in law living with us and when the nurses/aides come, they take both our temps.
I've heard your taste goes away when you get it???
I didn't fire up a bowl today when I was working in the shop, (hard as hell to work without a pipe in me teeth, but, no blood, didn't cut my figures off either! :D
Lately, since I've been home full time, (got laid off in March, just as father in law had stroke, so now my job is his care giver), I've noticed that instead of my one bowl when I got home and went into the shop, it's gone up to 3-4 a day and I thought I was "over dosing on smoking a pipe! ;)
All my estate pipe are over a year old, I usually give ALL my pipes a good cleaning once a year, sand the char out, super clean the stems etc.
I'll continue taking a few days off and see wtf
Joe
Looka me, working with power tools and no pipe! :thumbs:
I hear you about not having a pipe in a shop. I work in a cabinet shop a good amount of time and not having a pipe would suck . But giving it a break may help you recover whatever might be the issue. Maybe have sex with a 25 year old redhead . I hear it does wonders :)
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Alex

I have only been smoking for maybe two months or less and it is amazing how differently I taste the same tobacco . all you need is a brake , I think, and it should come back to you . It helps me if I have a glass of cool water or tea with it . some times it can taste almost disgusting and then the next day I like it again . I thought I would probably quite only 5 days ago and now I feel I am reaching a new Plateau of understanding how it fits in the day . It is very different then the cigarrets people just smoke, and smoke.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Yeah this is an old one. Joe hasn’t been here in nearly a year. Either he is still smoking cat turds or got it figured out, one of the other. Nothing further to see here.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!