Who was looking for a 4 hole stinger??

Wildcat
Codger in Training

Not that long ago someone was looking for a 4 hole Kaywoodie stinger to replace a broken one. I've found one I didn't know I had. Your's if you want it, whoever you are, lol. Sorry I don't recall.

ImageImage

Pipe is an old KW meerschaum lined pipe or rather was, as the liner has long ago been lost. It's been sitting in a box with other pipes waiting for attention and I haven't done a thing to it and don't expect I ever will.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

I think it was [mention]Jlando19[/mention].
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Jlando19

Wildcat wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:02 am Not that long ago someone was looking for a 4 hole Kaywoodie stinger to replace a broken one. I've found one I didn't know I had. Your's if you want it, whoever you are, lol. Sorry I don't recall.

ImageImage

Pipe is an old KW meerschaum lined pipe or rather was, as the liner has long ago been lost. It's been sitting in a box with other pipes waiting for attention and I haven't done a thing to it and don't expect I ever will.
I was searching for one Wildcat! I ended up finding the contact information for the S.M. Frank & Co. Who are apparently the folks who own Kaywoodie and Medico I believe. I sent my pipe in for repair with them! I should be getting it back any day now.

Thanks for remembering it was me Houtenziel!
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Jlando19 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:37 pm
Wildcat wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:02 am Not that long ago someone was looking for a 4 hole Kaywoodie stinger to replace a broken one. I've found one I didn't know I had. Your's if you want it, whoever you are, lol. Sorry I don't recall.

ImageImage

I was searching for one Wildcat! I ended up finding the contact information for the S.M. Frank & Co. Who are apparently the folks who own Kaywoodie and Medico I believe. I sent my pipe in for repair with them! I should be getting it back any day now.

Thanks for remembering it was me Houtenziel!
Cool, I'm glad it worked out for you!

Should anyone ever need one, it's here for the asking.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

The barbell stinger. My favorite stinger shape of all.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.