Pipe And Tobacco Combo

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:00 pm Derby Club in the Briarcraft Airo that I received from @Mr Beardsley has been an exceptional experience for me, the first time and every time since. I have my very first bulldog coming in the mail, a Middleton's estate that I found on another forum, and I'm looking forward to trying flakes in it, hoping for another stellar experience. We'll see!
I had a Middletons Bulldog , stained a reddish brown . It was a really good pipe . Hope you like yours ... enjoy :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Puff nstuff

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:21 am
Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:00 pm Derby Club in the Briarcraft Airo that I received from @Mr Beardsley has been an exceptional experience for me, the first time and every time since. I have my very first bulldog coming in the mail, a Middleton's estate that I found on another forum, and I'm looking forward to trying flakes in it, hoping for another stellar experience. We'll see!
I had a Middletons Bulldog , stained a reddish brown . It was a really good pipe . Hope you like yours ... enjoy :thumbs:
Thanks, Ruff - I'm looking forward to showing it off here when it arrives!
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

That's fantastic to hear! Glad it's treating you well
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ragin Cajun 1

Either of My Peterson Walnut or Red B10 Spigot pipes with MacBaren Plumcake
Nnavy Blend
cobbsmoker

My favorite pipe and tobacco combination is a MM Huck Finn cob and Sutliff Virginia Slices.
"Semper Fidelis"
Silver
Certified Codger

Haunted Bookshop/Three Friars/Pegasus in a cob.
Jlando19

I think PSLBF in my CDL is the one that really stands out for me.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
kschatey

Country Squire Shepherd's Pie in my Comoy #337 Pebble Grain prince pipe seems to be an excellent match