The Phantom Box Pass

Wildcat
Codger in Training

Let the mayhem begin!

I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ooooohhhhh which of you poor bastards got a 20lb turd delivered?

*edit* I mean who's the lucky fella?
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I just came home and almost stepped on this thing on my porch . It had my name on it and i thought ... Hmmm , did I order a pipe and some tobacco ? I hadnt yet . So , I took it inside and opened it . Its contents were a bit disturbing depending on your world view . Ive come to the realization that the object of this pass is to not mention any details about its contents , which eludes me I have to admit . That said , and given that Im slightly shocked , I cant help but divulge its contents , which as I said , can be considered disturbing by some .

Alas .....

Astral Glide [ water based ] . Honestly , every man needs this . Slightly disturbing but we are all grown ups and what the hell , right

Cabana Boy Magazine .. I wasnt aware of this publication and it doesnt fit my world view but Illl remain open minded , though it probably will be passed on in its current condition

1 Crows foot . Im imagining attaching this to a 12 " handle and using it as a back scratcher

A copy of the Communist Manifesto

3 tins of the rarest blend Sutliff ever made ... Spinnaker

An assortment of bubble pipes !! I like the one shaped like a clover . It makes 3 bubbles that form into one or 3 separate bubbles . Its awesome

An amazing Dr. Grabow Billiard that is 13 inches in length and its freaking sand blasted to boot

A pair of Ariat Sierra boots in size 9 . 5

A photo of the 5th Daughter on a 12th Night !!

A few other things that I wont mention just so theres some surprise ....................AND ..... a shaky hand written note that says
You bastids better start taking for frigs sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I get rid of this thing ?!?!?!? ..........

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

The Cabana Boy Magazines are for the Phantom. He said he was passing them on to Batman.

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcat wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:08 pm The Cabana Boy Magazines are for the Phantom. He said he was passing them on to Batman.

:lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
kschatey

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:50 pm I just came home and almost stepped on this thing on my porch . It had my name on it and i thought ... Hmmm , did I order a pipe and some tobacco ? I hadnt yet . So , I took it inside and opened it . Its contents were a bit disturbing depending on your world view . Ive come to the realization that the object of this pass is to not mention any details about its contents , which eludes me I have to admit . That said , and given that Im slightly shocked , I cant help but divulge its contents , which as I said , can be considered disturbing by some .

Alas .....

Astral Glide [ water based ] . Honestly , every man needs this . Slightly disturbing but we are all grown ups and what the hell , right

Cabana Boy Magazine .. I wasnt aware of this publication and it doesnt fit my world view but Illl remain open minded , though it probably will be passed on in its current condition

1 Crows foot . Im imagining attaching this to a 12 " handle and using it as a back scratcher

A copy of the Communist Manifesto

3 tins of the rarest blend Sutliff ever made ... Spinnaker

An assortment of bubble pipes !! I like the one shaped like a clover . It makes 3 bubbles that form into one or 3 separate bubbles . Its awesome

An amazing Dr. Grabow Billiard that is 13 inches in length and its freaking sand blasted to boot

A pair of Ariat Sierra boots in size 9 . 5

A photo of the 5th Daughter on a 12th Night !!

A few other things that I wont mention just so theres some surprise ....................AND ..... a shaky hand written note that says

Looks like somebody grabbed the Fresh Balls before the box made it to you. Sorry! Guess you'll have to make due with the Astro Glide.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I took the magnums and it sounds like someone else helped themselves to the slims
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:26 pm I took the magnums and it sounds like someone else helped themselves to the slims
I'm Irish, so leave a few shorts for me.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

rekamepip
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:50 pm I just came home and almost stepped on this thing

Slightly disturbing ……...

and a shaky hand written note that says

If you don’t start emptying the box and think your going to sluff it off to the next poor sap

Remember that the Phantom Returns and can return at anytime

:twisted: