The Phantom Box Pass

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Playboy is a mockery of what it used to be. Hefner died and now they shame him and put trannys in the magezine :barf:
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Aren’t we still awaiting a couple or three previous Phantom recipients to chime in and show the bounty of their plunder ?
:tumble:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

rekamepip wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:38 pm Aren’t we still awaiting a couple or three previous Phantom recipients to chime in and show the bounty of their plunder ?
Yes
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:44 pm
rekamepip wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:38 pm Aren’t we still awaiting a couple or three previous Phantom recipients to chime in and show the bounty of their plunder ?
Yes
Yup, plus some four post PBxP recipients.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Bunch of slackers
kschatey

rekamepip wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:06 pm Bunch of slackers
Let's just ghost em on the next pass. Ha ha ha.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

I guess we could have @Wildcat rewire and reactivate the wormhole effect
To replace their plunder with lint and sawdust
:lol:
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ok so I got a steroid shot today at the urgent care after smoking Borkum Riff. Everyone be safe with that stuff…

They were unsure of what was wrong with me. I told them I had smoked Borkum Riff. They never heard of it. They called in an old doctor… He asked me to repeat myself. After I disclosed smoking the borkum riff he shuttered in fear. They strapped me down and stabbed me with the shot. I writhed in pain for a moment. The old doctor leaves then brings back in a pouch of Borkum Riff. He said it was the original packaging.

On the pouch it read: Warning: Smoke if you dare! Known to cause a hurt tummy and bad diarrhea. Better call your mommy pal XXX ☠️
kschatey

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:38 pm On the pouch it read: Warning: Smoke if you dare! Known to cause a hurt tummy and bad diarrhea. Better call your mommy pal XXX ☠️
Man, you are so right. I peeled of the "tobacco kills" warning and found that exact verbiage underneath!
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:38 pm Ok so I got a steroid shot today at the urgent care after smoking Borkum Riff. Everyone be safe with that stuff…

They were unsure of what was wrong with me. I told them I had smoked Borkum Riff. They never heard of it. They called in an old doctor… He asked me to repeat myself. After I disclosed smoking the borkum riff he shuttered in fear. They strapped me down and stabbed me with the shot. I writhed in pain for a moment. The old doctor leaves then brings back in a pouch of Borkum Riff. He said it was the original packaging.

On the pouch it read: Warning: Smoke if you dare! Known to cause a hurt tummy and bad diarrhea. Better call your mommy pal XXX ☠️
Hope you feel better soon