The Phantom Box Pass 2

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Silver wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 8:45 pm Okay. Here's what I'm taking.

Great scores! But I think you should grab the rest of that Half n Half and grab some more.

Nobody argues with The Phantom and wins…
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

That coachman is awesome ! Wildcat did you well :)

Im just thinkinking ... maybe snag some more stuff ... or is it all Sardines and toliet paper :)
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Silver
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:18 pm

That coachman is awesome ! Wildcat did you well :)

Im just thinkinking ... maybe snag some more stuff ... or is it all Sardines and toliet paper :)
I worked on that Coachman for Frank last year. I turned his tapered stem into a saddle stem. Nice of him to remember me.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

The Phantom wants everyone to enjoy their Memorial Day Weekend. Have fun, shoot each other, invite that strange cat over you see in the woods, throw water balloons and chew on a stogie. We will resume our regularly scheduled Mayhem next week!

ImageImage
kschatey

Uh oh. You've turned me into a fibber... The Five Brothers made it past my trash can an after all. It must have bounced off the rim and back into the new box. Drats. @Mr Beardsley will be disappointed now regardless. Enjoy!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

kschatey wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:51 pm

Uh oh. You've turned me into a fibber... The Five Brothers made it past my trash can an after all. It must have bounced off the rim and back into the new box. Drats. @Mr Beardsley will be disappointed now regardless. Enjoy!
May your next smoke pack sneaky nicotine and cause you to evacuate dinner from all orifices :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Silver
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:27 pm

May your next smoke pack sneaky nicotine and cause you to evacuate dinner from all orifices :lol:
Hahahaha! I've had a couple bowls of it. Good stuff! Sorry that I took the only pouch, but there weren't many non-aro blends.
kschatey

Silver wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:13 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:27 pm

Hahahaha! I've had a couple bowls of it. Good stuff! Sorry that I took the only pouch, but there weren't many non-aro blends.
Oops my bad. Guess I might not ever post my Phantom Box tobacco selections then! Plus, I thought that everybody on this forum was all aro all the time. Ha ha! Guess that just means that you are NOT a pro. ;)
Silver
Certified Codger

I'm pretty much non-aro all the time. So, not a pro.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

The whole... it takes a pro to smoke an ARO was originally aimed at DMKerr at the old forum . I think it has lost its intention here
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.