Back again from Alaska!

AK Kilted Guy

Howdy folks! I haven't been on the forum in a while and either got culled, forgot my credentials, or some other such tom foolery. Anyhow, I am back and looking forward to chit-chatting about pipes and whatever.

Alaskan Kilted Guy (AKG)
AK Kilted Guy
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Woody passed away and the old psf died . This site was created and some came here . The old mods didn't want to come here so they started their own site and blocked anyone from talking about this site at the old psf before it went down lol , I swear . Anyway , it's a damn good sight with no self promotion or likes count rack up etc ... we just hang here and i cant recall anyone getting weird here or modded or kicked off . Its a great group of guys
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome aboard
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
AK Kilted Guy

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:07 pm Woody passed away and the old psf died . This site was created and some came here . The old mods didn't want to come here so they started their own site and blocked anyone from talking about this site at the old psf before it went down lol , I swear . Anyway , it's a damn good sight with no self promotion or likes count rack up etc ... we just hang here and i cant recall anyone getting weird here or modded or kicked off . Its a great group of guys
Sorry to hear about Woody. That explains why I couldn’t log in anyhow. Glad to hear the drama is over and we have a good place to hang out.
AK Kilted Guy
Middle Earth

Great to have you here
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Welcome to the new and improved PSF!
AK Kilted Guy

Thanks for the welcoming words!
AK Kilted Guy
Whalehead King

Summer in Alaska! There's nothing like it!

With a handshake,
-WK