Hey fellas

Riff89

I’m not necessarily new but I am returning! I’ve recently cleaned up a spare room in my basement enough that I can enjoy a bowl or two in comfort while the family sleeps upstairs. It’s been great to get back into my stash of tobacco unfortunately some of it has dried up so I am going to have to rehydrate it. Anyway happy to be back is that crazy SOB [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention] still here bugging people!?!?
DrCapacitor

Hey! I too am returning after a hiatus. Welcome back!
Happily puffin' away always looking for the next estate to play with.
Josh
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Riff89 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:31 pm I’m not necessarily new but I am returning! I’ve recently cleaned up a spare room in my basement enough that I can enjoy a bowl or two in comfort while the family sleeps upstairs. It’s been great to get back into my stash of tobacco unfortunately some of it has dried up so I am going to have to rehydrate it. Anyway happy to be back is that crazy SOB [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention] still here bugging people!?!?
Well , hot damn man !!! Glad to see you here .... Hows winter treating you , brother
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Riff89 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:31 pm I’m not necessarily new but I am returning! I’ve recently cleaned up a spare room in my basement enough that I can enjoy a bowl or two in comfort while the family sleeps upstairs. It’s been great to get back into my stash of tobacco unfortunately some of it has dried up so I am going to have to rehydrate it. Anyway happy to be back is that crazy SOB [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention] still here bugging people!?!?
Btw , [mention]Wildcat[/mention] turned me on to a cube blend that is freaky cool .. I think youd like it
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Kyle, is that you? Welcome back!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:27 pm
Kyle, is that you? Welcome back!
it is
Ronv69
Founding Member

Welcome back! I kind of come and go myself. Ruffinogold isn't as bad as he used to be. Getting old like the rest of us, I guess.
God and Texas!
Middle Earth

Greetings and Salutations from the Springfield Plateau
Jlando19

Welcome! It's cool to see and hear from more folks who have been involved with the forum for a while! Glad you have a place to partake in peace!
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Welcome back