WebMost

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Welcome to PSF
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
webmost

Jlando19 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:36 pm
Dang. For some reason your pictures aren't coming through.
Are you using this button?Image
Nope... I was posting the url of the image, using the icon that looks like a picture ... which displays just fine for me
Never noticed that button. Looks like a pawn. Never seen an icon like it.

I'll try this:

That work for ya?
Enjoy your smokes
Riff89

Seriously @webmost your making me drool. The first set of pictures came through for me but I’m on my iPhone so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. When you smoked a pipe in college what blend did you usually smoke?
Jlando19

webmost wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:18 am
Jlando19 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:36 pm
Dang. For some reason your pictures aren't coming through.
Are you using this button?Image
Nope... I was posting the url of the image, using the icon that looks like a picture ... which displays just fine for me
Never noticed that button. Looks like a pawn. Never seen an icon like it.

I'll try this:

That work for ya?
Yeah that did it! I don't know why it wasn't showing up for me? You've got cigar rolling down to a science. They look amazing and quite frankly I'm jealous. Lol.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
webmost

Riff89 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:27 am Seriously @webmost your making me drool. The first set of pictures came through for me but I’m on my iPhone so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. When you smoked a pipe in college what blend did you usually smoke?
Only thing I remember is Edgeworth, packed tight in a rectangular yellow tin.

Fave pipe to feel in my hand was a Medico meerschaum ... I think you might call it a bent ball, or even a hawkbill. Not so conversant on my pipe shapes any more. Course, I discarded that big stinky filter right off.

Now you're going to think I'm totally declasse', but I gotta admit I my fave pipe for smoking efficiency was a bright green Dublin The Pipe. Burnt everything so completely and so dry.

I also remember a long stemmed bent apple, and a tan bulldog.

But all that was long ago.
Enjoy your smokes
Riff89

@webmost if you think that’s déclassé you’ll be shocked to see what some of us rubes smoke!! You’ll fit right in here we’ve got guys who have class and fashion and then there’s the rest of us who are just as happy smoking a beat up cob as we’d be smoking a white spot.