Hello everyone

Alex

I've been smoking a pipe now, for just a few months and I'm getting to like it and relax more with it . I was over at the pipe magazine forum and had put in about 55 posts and now I'd like to come over here. I have a feeling this will be even better for me. For one thing that forum has far too many restrictions and rules about selling and trading. And I feel if I want to do something I should be able to do it freely without a lot of arbitrary rules. I don't know whole lot about this forum but it seems to be British based? It says British English in the account section. Anyway it seems like a very nice forum. And I look forward to enjoying it. I am from New York city. And I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have a small collection of vintage pipes some of which I am going to be working on soon which I'm also new to doing. Ones an old Peterson Kapp and a Peterson dry system with the faux silver band and a nice old bent billiard hardcastle.

Cheers
Alex
This post by Alex liked by (total 3):
Lostdog5152Kevin KeithBruyere_Royale
Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

Hello from Texas!
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithAlex
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Yo Alex, wassup. British based, no...We're Texas based. That'll piss of @admin, but he's a good guy and will let me get away with it. Really, we're based here in the good ol' USA. Our membership does include some British guys though, and a few other countries. Welcome to PSF.
This post by Kevin Keith liked by:
Jlando19
Silver
Member in Good Standing

Welcome form Michigan, Alex. Good group of folks here.
This post by Silver liked by:
Kevin Keith
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:38 pm Yo Alex, wassup. British based, no...We're Texas based. That'll piss of @admin, but he's a good guy and will let me get away with it. Really, we're based here in the good ol' USA . Welcome to PSF.

Lol ... Texas Schmexas

Glad to have you @Alex and welcome from Georgia
This post by Ruffinogold liked by:
Kevin Keith
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
Alex

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:38 pm Yo Alex, wassup. British based, no...We're Texas based. That'll piss of @admin, but he's a good guy and will let me get away with it. Really, we're based here in the good ol' USA . Welcome to PSF.
Oh that's nice , I know Austin some, and visited Dallas many use ago with my girlfriend who taught in the language department of the University of Austin Texas .

Thank you for the welcome .
This post by Alex liked by:
Kevin Keith
Riff89
Member in Good Standing

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:38 pm Yo Alex, wassup. British based, no...We're Texas based. That'll piss of @admin, but he's a good guy and will let me get away with it. Really, we're based here in the good ol' USA. Our membership does include some British guys though, and a few other countries. Welcome to PSF.
Welcome from New Hampshire!!!

...Texas Smexas pshh
This post by Riff89 liked by (total 2):
Bruyere_RoyaleKevin Keith
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Welcome to PSF, Alex!
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
Kevin Keith
.............🎳
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome!
"Sleeping bags on the floor, a roaring fire. It’ll be just like the time they kicked me out of the sporting goods store." Homer J Simpson
sisyphus
Aufseher

welcome!
Malo pericvlosam, libertatem qvam qvietam servitvtem