Welcome from Wilmington, N.C.

ncrobb
Founding Member

Welcome from a fellow Tarheel, though I’m an NCSU grad. Lol. Man, I miss traveling to Wilmington. Stop in at Davis & Son’s and say hello to Tim for me.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Wildcat
Codger in Training

A thousand welcomes!
Citizen B wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:43 pm

Puddles!!!!!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Riff89

Wildcat wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:30 pm A thousand welcomes!

Puddles!!!!!
Huge fan here!!

Welcome to PSF!!!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Riff89 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:20 pm

Puddles!!!!!
Huge fan here!!

Welcome to PSF!!!
I don't know anything about the clown. I just like the song. It rocks.

So that we don't get too off topic, I also like Wilmington, NC. Port City. New Hanover County. What's not to like?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Welcome aboard!
The Troll Whisperer
Zepfan84

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:15 am
Zepfan84 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:46 am Hi everyone! I've been an off again/on again pipe smoker for the last 15 years or so but I'm back into the pipe smoking hobby again and was really glad when I ran across this forum of fellow pipe enthusiasts. I'm a lover of all types of tobacco, but my current favorite is probably Escudo, along with Firedance Flake as my favorite aromatic. I'm always looking for something new to try though so if you have any recommendations, I'm all ears! I look forward to speaking with, and learning a lot, from all of you! Sweet smokes everyone!
Zeppelin . By far the greatest Redcoat rock band that will ever be . Back in the day I was what was called a Zephead ... and still am to an extent
Escudo is the benchmark vaper . Its an amazing blend ! Firedance , Im a huge fan of . Ive written much about it some time back . I have a super stellar pipe dedicated to it alone , being its a ghosting mofo of a blend . You , my friend , have good taste

Im not sure what other blends youve had but if we have similar tastes then I could rattle off a huge freakin list of recommendations . But Ill restrain myself until I see more of what you write , down the road , to figure better recommendations in fewer number so to be of better help . Recently I tried the current version of Elizabethan [ Dunhill / Peterson ] . I didnt care for the previous version years ago when it was made by Murrays . Its a Vaper but it is UNlike Escudo . Its a ribbon cut and less less sweet . A ribbon Vaper is so different , that if you havent had one , it would be one to recommend .

Welcome from the Georgia mountains :thumbs:
I would love any recommendations that you have. I also enjoyed S.G. Full Virginia Flake, Plum Pudding, Ashton's Artisan Blend, Balkan Sasieni, and HH Old Dark Fired along with many others. You could say I am an easy piper to please, as I find myself enjoying most blends. And I absolutely agree Led Zeppelin will always be the Brit's best rock band.
Zepfan84

fingall wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:29 pm Welcome to the forum from a fellow LedZep fan!
Someone else with great taste I see!
Zepfan84

Citizen B wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:39 pm
Riff89 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:20 pm

Puddles!!!!!
Huge fan here!!

Welcome to PSF!!!
I don't know anything about the clown. I just like the song. It rocks.

So that we don't get too off topic, I also like Wilmington, NC. Port City. New Hanover County. What's not to like?
Always glad to meet a fellow North Carolinian!
Zepfan84

ncrobb wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:44 pm Welcome from a fellow Tarheel, though I’m an NCSU grad. Lol. Man, I miss traveling to Wilmington. Stop in at Davis & Son’s and say hello to Tim for me.
I absolutely will, it's a wonderful tobacco shop!