Re-intro

rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Hello again from the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Its been awhile since I've been on here so I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm going to retire at the end of this month and thought I'd take up pipe smoking again. I'm going to take the time and learn how to pack a pipe so I don't scorch the crap out of my tongue. Anyway, I'm here. If you're in the neighborhood, drop buy, we'll smoke and have some bourbon.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

rlucas wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:11 am ...drop buy, we'll smoke and have some bourbon.
And not necessarily in that order!

Welcome friend, glad you're here.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Silver
Certified Codger

Welcome from Michigan. I'm retiring, too. Last actual day of work is next Thursday. Looking forward to spending more time on what's important.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

It has been a while, welcome back!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Welcome back...!
The Troll Whisperer
Jlando19

Howdy!
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

rlucas wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:11 am Hello again from the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Its been awhile since I've been on here so I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm going to retire at the end of this month and thought I'd take up pipe smoking again. I'm going to take the time and learn how to pack a pipe so I don't scorch the crap out of my tongue. Anyway, I'm here. If you're in the neighborhood, drop buy, we'll smoke and have some bourbon.
I clicked this and, I'm all, like, I know R. Lucas, why are responding to an old thread. I looked at the date and I assumed it was a year or two old. Then I started reading.....

It is nice to see you. I am sure your retirement is well-deserved. Now you can spend it frittering away your time here on PSF.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Welcome from a fellow Kentuckian. I retired five years ago and have plenty of time to devote to my pipes and cigars. Hope you enjoy yours!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Lostdog5152 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:55 pm Welcome from a fellow Kentuckian. I retired five years ago and have plenty of time to devote to my pipes and cigars. Hope you enjoy yours!
I just googled "retirement" and saw an article titled How to Deal With Depression After Retirement. Seriously, what's wrong with these people!

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
sisyphus
Person of Interest

welcome back!
I hope our names are touching on the watch list