Greetings From Western NC

BlueRidge
Member in Good Standing

Welcome aboard
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Glad to have ya here!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:00 am
Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:32 am Welcome to paradise
:lol:

Well, I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday. It was the night I joined PSF.

I've never been a part of a pipe smokers' forum looking any better than this one.
All the other pipe smokers in school, they were wishing they were me that night.

I can see Pipe Smokers' Paradise by the laptop's light.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Grey6Bard wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:18 pm Hello, gentlemen. I was a sporadic visitor of the old website and here again to join the new. I’ve been smoking pipes for a year now, I have an extensive (sarcasm) collection of six pipes. Two nordings, two Peterson’s and two cobs. I have tons of other passions and hobbies including from the most recent beer brewing, just got a job as an apprentice at a craft brewery and I love beer, favorites being wheat, Sours, IPAs, porters, stouts and barley wines, I am into gourmet mushroom cultivation, I’m still new to this as well but it’s fun and I love mushrooms any way you do them, I’m into snuff tobacco, I have a good collection of snuff, I’m also into traditional archery, I love long bow and recurve, am looking into getting into Mongolian style one day, I’m also a writer of fantasy, I’ve been a dreamer for years so it fits, I’ve been working on a fantasy for several years in my head finally putting it down on paper, I’m also a gun owner, although I don’t prattle on that anymore as seems some disagree, I’m also a musician (fiddle& guitar) although I dabble with some primitive instruments as well for fun. Oh I almost forgot to add that I just recently began getting into growing bonsai for some reason I really love the little trees. Cheers, fellows!
Welcome aboard!

Just one more pipe and you'll have your 7-day rotation, which is essentially all the pipes you'll ever need... well, at least until Christmas. Oh, and your birthday. And when the new models come out. Oh, and when you get a larger pipe rack. Oh, and when the PSF pipe of the year is finished. Oh, and... and...
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Grey6Bard wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:18 pm Hello, gentlemen. I was a sporadic visitor of the old website and here again to join the new. I’ve been smoking pipes for a year now, I have an extensive (sarcasm) collection of six pipes. Two nordings, two Peterson’s and two cobs. I have tons of other passions and hobbies including from the most recent beer brewing, just got a job as an apprentice at a craft brewery and I love beer, favorites being wheat, Sours, IPAs, porters, stouts and barley wines, I am into gourmet mushroom cultivation, I’m still new to this as well but it’s fun and I love mushrooms any way you do them, I’m into snuff tobacco, I have a good collection of snuff, I’m also into traditional archery, I love long bow and recurve, am looking into getting into Mongolian style one day, I’m also a writer of fantasy, I’ve been a dreamer for years so it fits, I’ve been working on a fantasy for several years in my head finally putting it down on paper, I’m also a gun owner, although I don’t prattle on that anymore as seems some disagree, I’m also a musician (fiddle& guitar) although I dabble with some primitive instruments as well for fun. Oh I almost forgot to add that I just recently began getting into growing bonsai for some reason I really love the little trees. Cheers, fellows!
Good to see you again !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Welcome from the NY!
MeerCat

Hello from a fellow Tarheel.