What Are You Smoking May 2019

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:55 pm
Islayphile wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:52 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:36 pm Sbarro is terrible! :lol:
Greasy mall pizza
Overpriced greasy mall pizza.
Where do you guys live that still has a mall open?
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Anni kake in the little Norman billiard with a bottle of imitation sweet tea. This little pipe loves VaPer blends
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Peacock

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:18 pm Anni kake in the little Norman billiard with a bottle of imitation sweet tea. This little pipe loves VaPer blends
Ah! Thanks for reminding me, still need to try this blend. AJ's VaPer and Marble Kake are two of my favorites
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Peacock wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:25 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:18 pm Anni kake in the little Norman billiard with a bottle of imitation sweet tea. This little pipe loves VaPer blends
Ah! Thanks for reminding me, still need to try this blend. AJ's VaPer and Marble Kake are two of my favorites
Just order a 1lb sample. It's great fresh and just continues to improve with age. If for some reason it didn't click with you it would be easy enough to trade away
Peacock

2011 Esoterica Stonehaven, a generous sample supplied by a fellow piper, in this little Yello-bole Imperial apple, my best flake pipe so far.

This stuff was disgusting, like a filthy diaper that was left in a rotting carcass in the Thai sun for a month.

Definitely recommend everyone to completely avoid Esoterica tobacco, do let me know whenever you see it in stock so I can warn others...

Oh, and aged VA's - [Hulk Hogan Voice] hell yeah brother
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
Peacock

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:29 pm
Just order a 1lb sample. It's great fresh and just continues to improve with age. If for some reason it didn't click with you it would be easy enough to trade away
There's that PSF enabling that I'm here for!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

I like it fresh but that stuff undergoes some kind of magical transformation with time. Have a dwindling supply from 2010 that is phenomenal, have to cut myself off as it's all I would smoke given the chance. Still, fresh, two years, or ten, it's great.
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Relaxing after a long day with some VaBurTurk in the Sherlock Holmes. :)
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Plumcake in the Peterson Billiard. Ice water.. Peace & Quiet :D
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Now outside having some old tartan in the GBD ebony 789 pot. Short pour of cheap rum on the side