What Are You Smoking July 2019

Surlywill

Long day. OJK white label and Knob Creek on the rocks.
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

OJK in a bent bored-out MMMT

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Long day. Never so thankful to be home and on the porch as I am right now. :D Have this MM General loaded with Skandanavik Regular that's been jarred 4 years. I don't remember what it was like before, but man, the jar note was nice and figgy. Good ol' straight up tobacco taste. Cold club soda on the side.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:49 pm Image
Long day. Never so thankful to be home and on the porch as I am right now. :D Have this MM General loaded with Skandanavik Regular that's been jarred 4 years. I don't remember what it was like before, but man, the jar note was nice and figgy. Good ol' straight up tobacco taste. Cold club soda on the side.
Same pipe, but this time burning some Old Shenandoah Barrel 76 that's been jarred 3 or 4 years. They say aromatics don't age well, but this stuff is still pretty good! Maybe it hasn't been long enough.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-