What Are You Smoking March 2020

avid

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:06 pmJoie de vivre a la carte! Je ne sais quoi quelquefois! Pardonnez moi, tout l'heure, a la boulangerie!
when i put this in the translator it comes up with this...?

"Joy of living on the map! I don't know what sometimes! Forgive me, all the time, at the bakery!"
Laissez les bon temps rouler!
droit sur!
insufferable filter guy
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

avid wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:30 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:06 pmJoie de vivre a la carte! Je ne sais quoi quelquefois! Pardonnez moi, tout l'heure, a la boulangerie!

"Joy of living on the map! I don't know what sometimes! Forgive me, all the time, at the bakery!"
droit sur!
I only speak fluent broken French. Translator was fairly accurate in my nonsense. Except it was the joy of life served on it's own, like a French banquette, he chose steak this time. And tout l'heure is see you later. Also it was to the bakery, not at. Gibberish out.
Whalehead King

avid wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:21 pm

That's the flag of the Bourbon monarchy.
Whalehead King

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:47 pm
avid wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:30 pm

droit sur!
I only speak fluent broken French. Translator was fairly accurate in my nonsense. Except it was the joy of life served on it's own, like a French banquette, he chose steak this time. And tout l'heure is see you later. Also it was to the bakery, not at. Gibberish out.
Je m'appele le roi tête de baleine.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Le roi tete de baleine, bonjour, asseyez-vous s'il vous plait, profiter d'une fumee! Pas de pourboire garcon!
Whalehead King

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:25 pm Le roi tete de baleine, bonjour, asseyez-vous s'il vous plait, profiter d'une fumee! Pas de pourboire garcon!
Ronv69
Founding Member

West's Best Mountains of Madness in a modded Doug Erwin Country Gentleman.
Iced tea on the side.
God and Texas!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:31 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:25 pm Le roi tete de baleine, bonjour, asseyez-vous s'il vous plait, profiter d'une fumee! Pas de pourboire garcon!
Qu'est que c'est! Comme ce comme ca!

Tabac Manil Semois dans un Peterson

Chef Benny
Codger in Training

I just finished up a bag of Milan Tobacconist Reflections .. It was a nice vanilla caramel aromatic. I dried it on a paper plate for a day, it smoked up real nice in my trusty golden duke. Not sickly sweet or syrupy. It was pretty light nicotine, super smooth.. No bite. I enjoy this companys aromatic blends they are just flavorful enough.. Not wet and sticky. My favorite blend of theirs is Honey Smoke.
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in the Medico meer

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017