What Are You Smoking July 2020

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:23 am Mornin' from wet Basecamp! smoking Honeydew in Hackert while I watch the missus in disarray because she wasn't expecting rain and everything is damp. Lol... luckily I packed all the necessities in the car last night to stay dry, but that's not good enough cause apparently I'm supposed to be meteorologist.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

ODF-RR Double Down in the Georgetown pot.

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:48 am
MikeDennison wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:13 am
Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:01 am Image

OJK in the Roxy II

...trying...not...to...envy...
I have been an unusually lucky man in that I have had 4 corndogs pass through my hands. Two of them were NOS. One of the used ones was Old Ted's, and I was asked to pass that one on - which I did. Combined investment in the corndogs was $25.

As I said, I have been very lucky (and have quick reactions).
That's pretty awesome, Padre! :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:23 am Double Down in the new-to-me Weber(?) Georgetown pot.

That's a nice lookin' pipe. How's it smokin'?
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Still with the MM Apple Diplomat burning LC Vanilla. I remembered a hack for the filter issue; an appropriate length of pipe cleaner formed into a spiral by wrapping it around the pic end of my tamper. Tightens up the draw just enough to make for a better smoke.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:28 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:23 am Mornin' from wet Basecamp! smoking Honeydew in Hackert while I watch the missus in disarray because she wasn't expecting rain and everything is damp. Lol... luckily I packed all the necessities in the car last night to stay dry, but that's not good enough cause apparently I'm supposed to be meteorologist.
lol
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

OJK in the Georgetown pot.

Old Ted Award - 2017
avid

Whiskey Cavendish in the MM 5th Ave., iced tea...

Braved the heat, wasn't too bad, and it won't be going away any time soon...mid-90's deg F for daytime highs for at least a week, probably longer... :shock:
insufferable filter guy
Bamarick

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:28 am
We've had one day without rain in the past 2 weeks. 'Bout August we'll be begging for rain!

I'm another poor man who doesn't own a Corndog so I chose to use my Rob Roy and smoke a bowl of SV Chocolate topped with a pinch of Three Sails to get it going.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

MikeDennison wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:55 am
Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:23 am Double Down in the new-to-me Weber(?) Georgetown pot.

That's a nice lookin' pipe. How's it smokin'?
Like a champ. It is still getting broke in/seasoned/deghosted so it will only get better.

Old Ted Award - 2017