What Are You Smoking May 2021

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mornin'... smoking SWRA in a Westbrook and waiting for the Moka Pot to start whistlin'.. Unfortunately I've lost my little area to take pics on my old fence, my new fence just doesn't add anything interesting other than it's a boring new fence.
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Big-n-Burley in the Westbrook poker

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:49 am Mornin'... smoking SWRA in a Westbrook and waiting for the Moka Pot to start whistlin'.. Unfortunately I've lost my little area to take pics on my old fence, my new fence just doesn't add anything interesting other than it's a boring new fence.
exceptional picture :shock:

I actually have the weekend off . Gonna get a haircut cause this shit on my head grows like a weed . If I had my way , which of course I dont , Id get a flat top . Flat tops are easy and comfortable . Sadly , my wife thinks I look like sgt. Carter if I have a flat top . I dont recall Sgt.Carter getting alot of lady attention , so it makes sense why my wife wont have anything to do with me with a flat top ... thus the full head of hair . Chics dig the hair , sooooo ... no flat top

its chilly this am and I dig it . Killer coffee and a bowl of MB GE in a Wiley Prince was lovely . Gonna look for some Dunhill Elizabethan to take for after the barber
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

More Big-n-Burley in the Westbrook poker - Zooming

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:35 am
I actually have the weekend off . Gonna get a haircut cause this shit on my head grows like a weed . If I had my way , which of course I dont , Id get a flat top . Flat tops are easy and comfortable . Sadly , my wife thinks I look like sgt. Carter if I have a flat top . I dont recall Sgt.Carter getting alot of lady attention , so it makes sense why my wife wont have anything to do with me with a flat top ... thus the full head of hair . Chics dig the hair , sooooo ... no flat top

its chilly this am and I dig it . Killer coffee and a bowl of MB GE in a Wiley Prince was lovely . Gonna look for some Dunhill Elizabethan to take for after the barber
My beard, eyebrows and ear hair seem to grow at about twice the rate of the hair on the top of my head these days. There is not much of it on top any more either.

My wife tells me I need a haircut based on the bushiness of the eyebrows.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Probably the last bowl of Big-n-Burley in the Westbrook poker for the day - Zooming is winding down.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Silver
Certified Codger

Started the day with Haunted Bookshop in a trusty cob. Haven't decided on the next tobacco, yet.
Bamarick

Sutliff Mocha Strips in a Stanwell BB 182.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Maynard

ImageSutliff Edgeworth in this Yello Bole Canadian.
Maynard

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:49 am Mornin'... smoking SWRA in a Westbrook and waiting for the Moka Pot to start whistlin'.. Unfortunately I've lost my little area to take pics on my old fence, my new fence just doesn't add anything interesting other than it's a boring new fence.
Very nice pipe.