The July Corndog Fry™

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

In honor of Mister Moo and our PSF traditions, the July Corndog Fry will be carried over here! Now, I know not everyone has one of these so The JCF will be for posting any and all smokes out of any corn cob you smoke. I'm looking at you [mention]Whistlebritches[/mention] !

And here's an idea...run down to Rite Aid or Walgreens and getcha a brand spanking new Missouri Meerschaum cob and modify it into your version of a Corndog! Carve it, cut it, sand the shank...whatever you have to do to shame Missouri Meerschaum for not having these iconic pipes in the line up! Roxy will be here for sure and I'm gonna get a new cob to cornydogify. Anyway, you have a month to think about it and gear up for THE JULY CORNDOG FRY! This is locked for now but we'll open it up July 1!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=273&p=4282#p4282

Show us your good side, Rox!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ok , this is the greatest idea ever !!!!

I swear , if any of us have any minor abilities beyond retardation , we should all be making one !! Damn , [mention]Kevin Keith[/mention] ... what a great freakin ida

I'm gonn grab a cob and go for it !!! I can probably get on it in a couple weeks ... before July . I have a man cave to do stuff in , a hollow body guitar to paint [ pain in the ass ] , a porch to clean up , a wall to rebuild in the greenhouse and a yard to deal with .... and thats just the top of the list which . The list is real long , sadly
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Oh my goodness ... my son Nick is coming the 26th of June . Hes staying for a week ..... We will make a few of them then ! He'll love it !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.