What Are You Smoking December 2022

YakinandBaccin

Oooooooh did I have a day. I was fortunate enough to visit the San Antonio location of Cigars International today for the first time. (Y’all, it’s awesome) Even better…I had my pop with me. I had an Ashton VSG with a Lagavulin 8. It was sent with what they call “Gentlemen’s Ice”. It was round ice.

Papa had a Punch. Not sure the details, but he picked it and tends to lean towards the quicker smokes these days. Paired with a Yuengling.

Well aware this is a pipe thread, so I’ll tie back in. I asked for a ton of my beloved Nightcap, but was blessed with 2 ounces of Haunted Bookshop instead. Sorry for no picture, but I didn’t want to be “that guy”.

Smoking my first bowl of that tin of Bookshop now. Went to Total Wine to grab a bottle of the Lagavulin to pair with it.
Silver
Certified Codger

Friar's Bayou mix in a Kaywoodie Super Grain.

Silver
Certified Codger

YakinandBaccin wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:25 pm Oooooooh did I have a day. I was fortunate enough to visit the San Antonio location of Cigars International today for the first time. (Y’all, it’s awesome) Even better…I had my pop with me. I had an Ashton VSG with a Lagavulin 8. It was sent with what they call “Gentlemen’s Ice”. It was round ice.

Papa had a Punch. Not sure the details, but he picked it and tends to lean towards the quicker smokes these days. Paired with a Yuengling.

Well aware this is a pipe thread, so I’ll tie back in. I asked for a ton of my beloved Nightcap, but was blessed with 2 ounces of Haunted Bookshop instead. Sorry for no picture, but I didn’t want to be “that guy”.

Smoking my first bowl of that tin of Bookshop now. Went to Total Wine to grab a bottle of the Lagavulin to pair with it.
Sounds like a great day. I limit my trips to Total Wine because it likes my money too much.
Silver
Certified Codger

Friar's Bayou mix in the Kaywoodie from the November thread. :facepalm:
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in the ziptie Silver Duke pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Prince Albert in this Grabow Bent Freehand. Coffee.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Prince Albert in this Grabow Bent Freehand. Coffee. Posted this in the November thread...guess I was kinda used to it being November. :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kendal Kentucky in a Lorenzo Savona 725

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

OJK in a Savinelli Dry System bent pot

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fidibusz

Haunted Bookshop in the Kaywoodie POY Relief Grain square shanked panel billiard followed by PA in the Dagner Poker. Sunny, calm, and 37 degrees.
ImageImage